• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
canucks1988

IM a canucks fan

Rate this topic

hi, i am a die hard canucks fan but i jus wanna say im going for the wings against the ducks. i know alotta ppl dont like him but one of favorite red wings all time had to be fedorov :o go wings :D

The more the merrier. Especially if rooting for the Wings. ;) Welcome to the board.

Edited by Wings_Fan_In_Exile

hi, i am a die hard canucks fan but i jus wanna say im going for the wings against the ducks. i know alotta ppl dont like him but one of favorite red wings all time had to be fedorov :o go wings :D

im sorry :D thanks for the support and welcome to the board. do not forget to read the rules

I really enjoy support from other team fans, for some reason it feels nice knowing that the neutral competition prefers us over the other guys. Almost makes me feel like we could get some new recruits into the Wings fandom or at least find a few new posters who have us as their second favorite team. So thanks for the post and FYI my Fiancee is from BC and a Canuck fan.

Welcome aboard!! Sorry about GoWings1905, you can't weed out all the jackoffs......I LOVE Sergei, he's my boy. I think if there was a way to get the motivated Sergei to come to the rink every night, we would have had the best player ever to lace up a pair of skates. It's sad to see his talent wasted.....I will say I am glad the Ducks beat out your Nucks, I don't care what anyone says, Luongo can win any series for his team. The Nucks really scare me.

Guest Crymson

You even spelled his name correctly-- welcome! :)

Thanks for the support, but unless you're God, I can't see how this will affect the series in any matter.

This was rather unnecessary. Oh, and by the way: by this definition, you're both equally insignificant. Honestly, what a useless comment.

......I LOVE Sergei, he's my boy. I think if there was a way to get the motivated Sergei to come to the rink every night, we would have had the best player ever to lace up a pair of skates. It's sad to see his talent wasted.....

I really wish we had Sergei on the team right now, how great would it be to be able to have him drop back to the blueline and fill in for our injured guys there :cool:

I guess you're not from Canada because last I checked LGW forum there were threads with "all Canada hates Wings" :) and now this... 8)

but honestly, I don't think you have reasons to hate Ducks who were clearly better than Nucks and deserved WCF - if that is the reason for Wings support. though, most posters here want Disney Duck eliminated by the Wings, too :)

I'm a big ol' Ryan Kesler fan and a Fedorov fan... So, welcome to the Boards :)

Edited by OsGOD

Didn"t the Ducks beat them? :huh:

Yes, the Ducks did beat the Nucks, I said he can a series for his team, not that is was a garuntee. Obviously he didn't even take Florida to the playoffs, so you need a lil more than just Luongo. But he is one of the top 3 goalies in the NHL today.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. At this point in time, we'll take all the help we can get. Not that we're going to lose, but that makes the party just that much merrier when we win it all.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

That makes two of us :D

MAKES 3 now I HATE EM

damm bastards suck