• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

JordanFord

Wings Fan looking for brethren in Colorado

Rate this topic

Anybody know where i can find a group of Wings fans in Colorado Springs or Denver? Im a pilgrim in unholy land out here and need to watch a game or two without the company of these avalanche cheering neanderthals.

Please Help.

Jordan

I am in the denver area, from detroit originally. There is a nice wings bar here called The Moon Times bar and grill. It is on broadway and 9th I believe. Nice HD screens and a pretty good turnout by wings fans.

GO WINGS

Im a pilgrim in unholy land out here and need to watch a game or two without the company of these avalanche cheering neanderthals.

Please Help.

Jordan

They do get annoying don't they. I think for some of them, the only thing they know how to add to a hockey conversation is "Red Wings Suck".

I am in the denver area, from detroit originally. There is a nice wings bar here called The Moon Times bar and grill. It is on broadway and 9th I believe. Nice HD screens and a pretty good turnout by wings fans.

GO WINGS

I might have to check out this Moon Times Bar & Grill, sounds like a nice change from watching in my girlfriend's apartment trying not to get her a noise complaint.