• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ozzie30

Hasek Has Regained "Dominator" form

Rate this topic

The Wednesday workout was optional, yet, Hasak, Lidstrom, Chelios, Tomas Holmstrom, Todd Bertuzzi and Robert Lang were among veterans on the ice.

TSN

That's only one instance of the mistake. Two people must have written this article because its spelled both ways.

EDIT: Spelling, haha

Edited by Ozzie30

The Wednesday workout was optional, yet, Hasak, Lidstrom, Chelios, Tomas Holmstrom, Todd Bertuzzi and Robert Lang were among veterans on the ice.

You hear that all you Lang bashers? Langer chose to be at an optional workout today. :P

Time to edit that Pic of him eyeing the Big Mac. :lol:

You hear that all you Lang bashers? Langer chose to be at an optional workout today. :P

And what does that make, one optional workout all season?, he probably didn't even know it was optional.

:D sorry, its just so easy to make fun of him :blush:

And what does that make, one optional workout all season?, he probably didn't even know it was optional.

:D sorry, its just so easy to make fun of him :blush:

It's no skin off my back. I just found it note-worthy with all the Lang-Laziness talk that goes around here, and to poke a little fun. I.E. Notice the :P and :lol:

:blink: Hasek has a career 1.97 goals-against average in playoffs, which is second-best among those with 100 or more appearances.

HOLY s***. And Ducky fans aren't worried about him. :hehe:

:blink: Hasek has a career 1.97 goals-against average in playoffs, which is second-best among those with 100 or more appearances.

HOLY s***. And Ducky fans aren't worried about him. :hehe:

Thats fine with me, Calgary wasn't worried about him, San Jose wasn't worried about him either. In fact, I remember players from both teams saying somthing along the lines of 'its easy to beat Hasek' but we all know how that turned out :sly:

Thats fine with me, Calgary wasn't worried about him, San Jose wasn't worried about him either. In fact, I remember players from both teams saying somthing along the lines of 'its easy to beat Hasek' but we all know how that turned out :sly:

San Jose didn't have to worry about him because they had Bill Guerin, a veritable fountain of hockey knowledge. There was nothing the Red Wings, particularly Nick Lidstrom, could do that he wouldn't have already anticipated, he had played them so many times. Unfortunately he hadn't played with his San Jose teammates long enough to anticipate "that shot is going to be deflected..."

no, the big mac was before... he went to the optional practice to work off his big mac binge :lol:

Maybe he didn't know it was "optional"...or maybe his Plasma is on the fritz and the big LazyBoy recliner is being reupholstered. :P

:hehe:

''Sometimes I talk to myself,'' he said. ''I just say a few words.

''I might say to myself, 'Get ready.' 'Watch the puck.' 'Be ready all the time, that's what you're here for.' Sometimes I look at the fans and smile.''

Also this quote is great:

The 42-year-old Detroit Red Wings goaltender jabbers at teammates to get out of his sightlines.

'''Must see', I hear that a lot,'' says Nick Lidstrom.