Rice

TSN's Expert Picks

Rate this topic

Here are the experts' picks from TSN. I know they don't mean anything, but:

Bob Mckenzie (10-2): Anaheim

Darren Dreger (11-1): Detroit

Darren Pang (11-1): Detroit

James Duthie (10-2): Anaheim

Listed in parentheses are each of their records so far. It appears we have a tie -- but wait:

Maggie (7-5): Detroit

Those records are better than the ESPN guys, of which the co-leaders Buccigross, Melrose, and Cohn are 9-3.

Combined they are 4-8 when picking a series involving the Wings, including 0-6 in the 2nd round

I personally am 11-1 so far, therefore, I am smarter than all the ESPN 'experts' :D

Those records are better than the ESPN guys, of which the co-leaders Buccigross, Melrose, and Cohn are 9-3.

Combined they are 4-8 when picking a series involving the Wings, including 0-6 in the 2nd round

I personally am 11-1 so far, therefore, I am smarter than all the ESPN 'experts' :D

I'm not putting you down redwinger4747 when I say this but everybody is better then the espn guys, they don't really cover the sport anymore as I am concerned. Those guys are idiots. I like to read about hockey off hockey sites, THEY know hockey. Not mullethair, he couldn't make it on the wings thats why he hates us, he lasted couple years and poof bye bye.

my 5th grade class is smarter than espn. They almost overwhelmingly picked the wings to win the cup and correctly identified both the west and east finals. Take that melrose

my 5th grade class is smarter than espn. They almost overwhelmingly picked the wings to win the cup and correctly identified both the west and east finals. Take that melrose

Just wanted to comment that you are very well-spoken for a fifth grader. Nice work!

haha.

Edited by pavyaz19

Just wanted to comment that you are very well-spoken for a fifth grader. Nice work!

or he/she is simply a teacher :)

which, if you are/were one yourself, is pretty easy to guess :rolleyes:

Edited by akustyk

Darren Dreger (11-1): Detroit

Darren Pang (11-1): Detroit

I'm curious, who was the single pick they got wrong? Means they picked the Wings to win at least one of their previous 2 series, unlike everyone else.

EDIT: N/m, just found the link on TSN. Looks like Dreger picked the Rangers last round and Panger picked Dallas wrong in the first round. Not too shabby, guys. I made the same picks myself.

And Roenick is only one win better than the monkey. There's a joke here somewhere... :lol:

Edited by edicius

I have really enjoyed the TSN coverage thus far. There announcers are much less biased than those of the CBC. Glad to see atleast a couple of them picked us!

I have really enjoyed the TSN coverage thus far. There announcers are much less biased than those of the CBC. Glad to see atleast a couple of them picked us!

Ahem... MAGGIE THE MONKEY!

That makes a trio.

:D

Pang is one of the few analysts who ever give Detroit a chance, I know he has been buddies with Yzerman for a long time, but I remember in 97 he was the only one to pick Detroit over Philly...