• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zeta Power 40

ECF GAME 1 : OTT @ BUF 7:00pm

Rate this topic

GO SENS!! Take it to them early and often. I tire of the Buffalo pundits and the media pumping up their regular season. Ottawa has plenty of skill to burn and can really give them problems if they keep working.

I think the Sens finally realized when it's time to be good and that's in the playoffs. Esp Alfy has been great...

2-1 Afinogenov

There will never be another Hockeytown, USA other than the Wings. They came up with the slogan, it's been there's for a decade now and if any other team or fan thinks otherwise then they are sadly mistaken.

I wouldn't be so quick to say "never". We've got history, success, and interest in the sport. Barring the Original Six history, you could get another city that riled up about ice hockey if you give them a squad that does it year-in year-out for the better part of a decade and shows themselves as consistently competitive.

All you need then is the fans and marketing to take it to the next level to showcase their hometown passion, if they will.

And saying "Wings fans care all the time regardless of losing seasons" doesn't count, because honestly... in all sports, those fans are a minority. Except Lions fans. :rolleyes: I agree on Buffalo being assumptious about this though.

Edited by Flip-check

Wow, nice game by Ottawa. Im still waiting for the real Buffalo Sabres to show up. They can be a MUCH better team than they have been so far. They're probably the best skating team in the NHL, and yet they arent moving their feet as much as they can.

At any rate, Im glad the Sens won.

in my opinion, neither team played tight checking defensive hockey. Too much free wheeling, showing off sutff and Spezza line killed Sabres with quick blows.