• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

YoungGuns1340

The Luckiest Day of My Life!

Rate this topic

Well, after all the defending of the Red Wings empty arena, I just got the phone call of a lifetime.

A good family friend of mine was at a bar last night, and some guy was raffling off Red Wings Tickets. Tom, my buddy, knows how much I love the Red Wings and bought a few raffle tickets....and GUESS WHAT???

I'M GOING TO GAME 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS TO WATCH THE RED WINGS BATTLE IT OUT WITH THE DUCKS!!!!!!!

I really couldnt be more excited. I have no idea where my seats are, but I can assure you guys, although I usually like to sit down and keep a close eye on the game, I will be decked out in Wings gear screaming my head off.

:siren::thumbup::siren:

Well, after all the defending of the Red Wings empty arena, I just got the phone call of a lifetime.

A good family friend of mine was at a bar last night, and some guy was raffling off Red Wings Tickets. Tom, my buddy, knows how much I love the Red Wings and bought a few raffle tickets....and GUESS WHAT???

I'M GOING TO GAME 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS TO WATCH THE RED WINGS BATTLE IT OUT WITH THE DUCKS!!!!!!!

I really couldnt be more excited. I have no idea where my seats are, but I can assure you guys, although I usually like to sit down and keep a close eye on the game, I will be decked out in Wings gear screaming my head off.

In game 2 of the playoffs we play calgary, your tickets are worthless now :P

Outstanding - great for you!!

Now do you like to sit down and keep a close eye on the game or are you one to close your eyes when you get nervous? :lol:

Outstanding - great for you!!

Now do you like to sit down and keep a close eye on the game or are you one to close your eyes when you get nervous? :lol:

Haha. No Im one of those people that either stands up or move to the edge of my seat and watch even closer if Im nervous. Im still stunned. I only found out about half an hour ago.

Any extra tickets? :D

Lucky SOB! That's awesome! :beerbuddy:

If the Wings get to the SCF this year (knock on wood), even though the prices are insane, I might drain my wallet to try to get tickets if one of their games is lucky to fall on a Saturday so I get away with a road trip from work. Either that, or I'd want to attend the celebration parade (knock on wood again :cool: ).

That is freaking AWESOME!!! Congrats! You're going to have a blast.

Funny thing is my parents have been acting a little weird about tomorrow. As if we are going to the game or something? My Dad's friend works with a company that always gives away tickets. Here's hoping tomorrow night I'll be at the JLA. But enough of that. I'm totally not stealing your thunder.

YAY YOUNG GUNS! You should totally put up a sign or something?! "LETS GO WINGS 4 LYFE!" haha

GO WINGS!!!!

That is freaking AWESOME!!! Congrats! You're going to have a blast.

Funny thing is my parents have been acting a little weird about tomorrow. As if we are going to the game or something? My Dad's friend works with a company that always gives away tickets. Here's hoping tomorrow night I'll be at the JLA. But enough of that. I'm totally not stealing your thunder.

YAY YOUNG GUNS! You should totally put up a sign or something?! "LETS GO WINGS 4 LYFE!" haha

GO WINGS!!!!

If Im close enough so that I can get on camera, ill bring a sign repping LGW.com.