• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

YoungGuns1340

The Luckiest Day of My Life!

Rate this topic

I'm not lucky enough to say I've been to a game at JLA (I only lived there until I was nine), but I am lucky enough to say I went to games 4 and 6 at the Shark tank this past week.

Two enormously big games in the series, and I got to see them! From a Penthouse Suite! On the Red Line! It was incredible.

After game 6, the Sharks fans had filtered out and it was about half Wings fans and half Sharks fans and chants of "LETS GO RED WINGS! *clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*" could be heard throughout the stadium.

I'll remember it forever.

Thats awesome! I know the feeling though, a few years back I was surprised with tickets against the LA Kings -- which just so happened to be the game that Stevie made his sudden return at. I know at the time I was happy but once I found out he was coming back I'd never been so excited.

Make us proud at the game!! :clap:

Guest Crymson

Well, after all the defending of the Red Wings empty arena, I just got the phone call of a lifetime.

A good family friend of mine was at a bar last night, and some guy was raffling off Red Wings Tickets. Tom, my buddy, knows how much I love the Red Wings and bought a few raffle tickets....and GUESS WHAT???

I'M GOING TO GAME 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS TO WATCH THE RED WINGS BATTLE IT OUT WITH THE DUCKS!!!!!!!

I really couldnt be more excited. I have no idea where my seats are, but I can assure you guys, although I usually like to sit down and keep a close eye on the game, I will be decked out in Wings gear screaming my head off.

:siren::thumbup::siren:

I expect you to score at least two goals.

Have fun.

Edited by Crymson