• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rwcrazy

Norton

Rate this topic

He was up at the start of the season, they said the chemistry just didn't work, I doubt he will be up in the NHL with the Wings again.

I'm cool with that :blush:

Norton's a goon. Don't call him up unless the other team misplaces their punching bag and wants to borrow one. Meech, Ericsson and probably even Kindl are all better D-men than "Hey Norrrrrton."

For Size and physical play I wouldn't mind. But, I think Meech will get the next opportunity.

The chemistry didn't work, no. He was out of his element playing here. But, we are forgetting he's a defensman who was playing 4th line forward. Was anyone expecting him to light it up?

Isn't Norton playing overseas or something now? I didn't think he was playing for GR now? Or am I thinking of someone else.

you're thinking of Kolanos

Brad Norton sucked donkey nard - I was thrilled to see his exit and Val Filppula's entrance at the beginning of the season.

Hopefully Bertuzzi is willing to drop the gloves (if necessary), because Anaheim led the league in fighting majors and they may get wiley.

Norton was brutal. Thank God the Wings got rid of him when they did. For being a goon, he couldn't even win any fights. He'd have a hard time making it in the ECHL. That's how bad he is.

Funny thing is, Hockeyfights.com actually does credit him with one win this season, in a fight against Raitis Ivanans on the LA Kings. Ivanans must have been gone easy on him or something, or else it the fight was totally misjudged. :P