• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (5/11) GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Penalties were the story of the period. I think all but one of the call against us were deserved -- the big thing is non-calls against the Ducks. You know if that had been Homer inside J.S.'s net he would've been called right away.

The Duck pp's were so Bull$hit :angry:. The Refs are cheating because the LA Times pick the Ducks to win the series. Babcock needs to talk about the pp given to the ducks so far :angry:.

Lets Go Wings :siren::siren::siren: .

Penalties were the story of the period. I think all but one of the call against us were deserved -- the big thing is non-calls against the Ducks. You know if that had been Homer inside J.S.'s net he would've been called right away.

True dat...I saw something else...no way Pronger and Oscar Neidermayer can play that many minutes gainst the Wings...too many lines with too much talent.

I can deal with the calls coming our way, but they put the Ducks on a 1:34 5 on 3 for weak calls. The call on Franzen...wasnt one. He took his hand off the stick, pushed the Duck on the shoulder, put his hand back on the stick, and got a call for it. No hold whatsoever.

And youre spot on about Homer.

hell listen to the melrose interview on espn.com, he is such a turd. He blows Pronger and Niedermayer, and dosent mention how good the young defenseman on the Redwings look like Lebda and Quincey. God I hate him, I hope he mistakes his clear kool aid with bleech.

It was a solid first, but even putting the BS penalties aside, I think the Wings started stronger in a few other games thus far this postseason, but this one was good nonetheless. This was by far their best PK period of the postseason.

That being said, I'll take the 1-0 lead.

hell listen to the melrose interview on espn.com, he is such a turd. He blows Pronger and Niedermayer, and dosent mention how good the young defenseman on the Redwings look like Lebda and Quincey. God I hate him, I hope he mistakes his clear kool aid with bleech.

He has a mullet. it's worse than Engblom's/

Mullet.

terrible.

Glad I'm not crazy. Seems confirmed that the officiating is absolute s*** tonight. That 5 on 3 kill was stellar. Their best first period of the playoffs, no doubt. Lets see more of this in the second (without the bulls*** calls).

He has a mullet. it's worse than Engblom's/

Mullet.

terrible.

what a ******.

he means the same Pronger who plays mediocre at best this game?