• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CdnWingsFanEh

Bob Probert Autograph Session

Rate this topic

Bob Probert is doing an autograph session for anyone interested.

http://www.framedmemories.ca/probert.htm

Date: May 12th, 2007 (yes tomorrow)

Time: 1pm - 3pm

Southworks Mall

64 Grand Ave S.

Cambridge, Ontario

L1S 2L8

Phone: 519-622-1661

Toll Free 1-866-747-3799

Pricing per autograph!!!

Flat - $20.00 each

Bulky - $25.00 each (Includes numbers)

Pre Order -Your Flat item - $25.00 each Pre order - Your Bulky item - $30.00 each

Pre order from Framed Memories - Our puck, mini stick or picture (8x10) $30.00each

Happy Autograph hunting!

thanks for the info! I am going to Kitchener tommorow and Cambridge is right beside it, might drop by there to pick up my fav fighter of all times autograph!!!

Yeah, I'll be making a special trip out from Hamilton for that one!

cost a lot for Bob Probert's autograph. The guy hasn't played for years and when he did wasn't very good in my opinion.

Last year I got Igor Larionov's autograph on like 3 things stick, puck, picture, for free and he was the coolest guy in person.

cost a lot for Bob Probert's autograph. The guy hasn't played for years and when he did wasn't very good in my opinion.

Last year I got Igor Larionov's autograph on like 3 things stick, puck, picture, for free and he was the coolest guy in person.

thats more like it...no player should charge anything for thier autograph.

Have to agree here. Years ago i went to the national convention in Anaheim and the GREAT Bob Feller was signing for ten measly dollars. Steve Garvey who i cannot stomach was signing for 25 dollars on flats and had a line that was astronomical in size. I got in the line for Bob Feller and waited for about three people ahead of me and laughed when i got up to Feller and said how could they disrespect you this way Rapid having you sign next to garvey and for 15 dollars less. He said i wouldn't have charged anything if they would have let me.

that seems like a lot to pay for an autograph. Whenever the sharks have sessions they do them at the sharks store so people buy merchandise to be signed bu the signature is free. And they actually make a lot of money off of it

That has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever seen.

He was the most effective enforcer in the history of the NHL. Unparalled in his role.

Not to mention, he was an all-star and put up some very respectable numbers for the Red Wings when he was healthy.

87-88- 29 goals, 62 points, 398 pims

90-91, 91-92, 92-93 were all good years for a guy who was putting up at least 275pims.

As a current player- I agree. I think they have an obligation to the fans

But for a retired player, I have no issue with any of them charging for sigs.

He was the most effective enforcer in the history of the NHL. Unparalled in his role.

Not to mention, he was an all-star and put up some very respectable numbers for the Red Wings when he was healthy.

90-91, 91-92, 92-93 were all good years for a guy who was putting up at least 275pims.

Exactly.

Before his addictions got the best of him, Probert was awesome to watch.

Edited for typo.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Anyone go?

I went. He was really very personable. Got a pick shaking his hand. (I wanted to get a pick of him rag-dolling me, but thought he might not like to do that, cause other people might start asking for goofy pictures). Anyway, I agree that the players shouldn't charge for the autograph sessions, however, when you live close enough to Detroit to make a trip out for something, but far enough that it's a day trip, I tend to prefer the idea of paying a fee to know for a fact that the player I'm going to see will actually be there, and will sign something. It takes about 4-5 hours to drive to Detroit for me, and 4-5 back home, so I like it when players have auto sessions, b/c I can be assured that they'll be there, and will sign stuff. I'm not lucky enough to just run into the players in public.

Besides, with him being retired, he has to earnm a living somehow right??? :lol:

Exactly.

Before his addictions got the best of him, Probert was awesome to watch.

Edited for typo.

So do you pay crack head thugs for their autographs as well?? Probert was a fighter on skates and was never on the team for his hockey skills. Charging for autographs seems alittle selfish to me, the guy is probably going to buy drugs with his profits so Red Wing he was.

Like I was trying to say Larionov was giving signatures out for FREE, he was way way better and more valuable to the Red Wings.

Edited by WingNutt

So do you pay crack head thugs for their autographs as well?? Probert was a fighter on skates and was never on the team for his hockey skills. Charging for autographs seems alittle selfish to me, the guy is probably going to buy drugs with his profits so Red Wing he was.

Like I was trying to say Larionov was giving signatures out for FREE, he was way way better and more valuable to the Red Wings.

If i remember correctly he did make an all-star game. That makes think that he was acctually able to play with some skill.

1987-88 he had 62 points, which was tied for third on the team and he was on the all star roster.

After that he got busted for crack and he didn't perform as well on the ice. Everyone has their issues in life. He did end up turning into a fighter but he was capable of playing hockey with a pretty high level of skill.

So do you pay crack head thugs for their autographs as well?? Probert was a fighter on skates and was never on the team for his hockey skills.

What is Sergei Federov's Red Wings record for most pts in a playoff run? Who is tied with him?

Ask Yzerman (you've heard of him right?), anyways - ask him who he'd rather have on his wing.

Go.

What is Sergei Federov's Red Wings record for most pts in a playoff run? Who is tied with him?

Ask Yzerman (you've heard of him right?), anyways - ask him who he'd rather have on his wing.

Go.

:lol: Trust me, Steve Yzerman would not want Bob Probert on his Wing before Fedorov. They might not get along as well personally but as far as playing hockey goes, Don Cherry would take Feds on his wing before Probert.

I'm not trying to say Probie wasn't a good Red Wing, and I'm glad the guy played and battled for us. Better to have a guy like that on your team than against you. I just think its funny that he ask for that much money for his autograph like he was some kind of super star in the league. All I was saying is he shouldn't charge that much or anything at all. Thats why I used a example of getting Igor's autograph for free. i mean come on Yzerman doesen't even charge his fans for autographs when we all know he could charge $100 per autograph and hundreds of Detroit fans would pay it. Thats all I'm saying.

Go Wings

There are like 8 sane people left on this board, thanks for being one of them.

I would have gladly paid $25 for a Probie autograph. I'm happy for those who made it out to get theirs.

There are like 8 sane people left on this board, thanks for being one of them.

I would have gladly paid $25 for a Probie autograph. I'm happy for those who made it out to get theirs.

can you eplain why its ok for them to charge for thier auto..even after we buy all thier swag,tickets..and so on...im not trying to be a jerk in my response so please don't be in yours. i just want to understand why people pay for them.