• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

$30 Tickets still available for tonight

Rate this topic

When I click to buy, it doesn't give me the option to have them e-mailed, even though it says ticketfast is avaliable. I was thinking about going.

No clue, I've never used it before.

When I click to buy, it doesn't give me the option to have them e-mailed, even though it says ticketfast is avaliable. I was thinking about going.

Same thing here... I don't trust it for tonights game... Anyways, I got my seat on the coach already called out... It would throw off my groove ;)

Thanks anyways :D ... I guess I go for game 2 then.

I guess under the special instructions, just type in "please email tickets" and they should come immediately.

Edited by Heaton

Ticketfast is Email. Ticketfast is the function that you pay 2.50 for the convience of them emailing you the tickets. They arrive as PDF files and you download and print. It never has given me a problem and I have used it 20+ times.

Its soo sad that Detroit is having such economic woes right now. It's weird hearing that your games aren't sold out and we have sold out 30+ games in a row.

$30? s***. Im gonna hit up some of my buddies right now and see if I can get a group together. Hell, early gift for mothers day for mom. $30 bucks is just too good..

Did you do it? Did they E-mail you them... REPLY ASAP!!!!! i need to know ;)

I justed called the 1-866 help number they listed and talked to a live person.

It is now too late to purchase tickets for TONIGHTS game... Odd they still will take your money online, but you won't get the tickets until tomorrow :lol: maybe that is for people who live a day behind.

Anyways, to get the tickets E-MAILED to you, you have to call them (number is on the contact us part of the site). They will set it up for you over the phone. Shipping is $15 regardless of if you have them shipped standard OR E-mailed to you... so it is like a set fee. Still a helluva lot cheaper than face value.

ANYBODY WHO HAS USED THEM BEFORE.... PLEASE POST YOUR EXPERIENCE... I am a bit cautious because as the saying goes, "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is)

Edited by OsGOD

Did you do it? Did they E-mail you them... REPLY ASAP!!!!! i need to know ;)

Post from Doubejack over at redwingscentral.com:

I told the Wife to please pack an extra pair of undies for me, I'm going to the game!

-edit

Under the special instructions, I just typed in "please email tickets". I had them within 2 minutes of submitting my order.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

30 bucks ill buy a pair of tickets! i don't even live in d town! I need a sell out guys help out if anyone has spare bucks common out of state fans support our team!

Ticketfast is Email. Ticketfast is the function that you pay 2.50 for the convience of them emailing you the tickets. They arrive as PDF files and you download and print. It never has given me a problem and I have used it 20+ times.

Its soo sad that Detroit is having such economic woes right now. It's weird hearing that your games aren't sold out and we have sold out 30+ games in a row.

The problem is they didn't give us an option to choose ticketfast when we went to choose shipping. As I stated above, you have to call them to get the e-mail tickets.

Also, I am to assume you are from the left coast and ducks fan? Your arena seats roughly 2,000 less than our arena... Nightly in the playoffs we only miss our sellout mark by 1,500 at most... Mean ing, we too, would be selling out IF our arena was as small as yours. ;) Also, I commend you on the 30 in a row...

"Game 1 of the opening round saw the Red Wings' 452-game home sellout streak (dating back to December 10, 1996) come to end with an announced crowd of just 19,204." Your arena according to info off of the Ducks website is about 17,174 at its peak for hockey. :thumbup:

Post from Doubejack over at redwingscentral.com:

I told the Wife to please pack an extra pair of undies for me, I'm going to the game!

-edit

Under the special instructions, I just typed in "please email tickets". I had them within 2 minutes of submitting my order.

Sweet I am going to keep this in mind for the games to come... It saddens me to see the tickets still listed and yet the lady on the phone said they wouldn't be able to be fullfilled until tomorrow (meaning as of 6pm EST you are too late to get these tickets) If someone still is able to get them after 6pm est PLEASE ALSO POST!

Edited by OsGOD

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

COMMON GUYS buy tickets, spend less on food! don't buy lunch make a sandwich!! cut down on the starbucks!

Ticketmaster is officially closed as of 6pm... The only way to get tickets is to go down to the joe now.

The response below is from a merged thread, which is why it makes no sense in the context of the above :P

But really what is the big deal if it is sold out or not? I mean the Wings know (and have stated in interviews) that just because fans are in the seats at the joe doesn't mean basements and bars across the state are jam packed. The players can't help that their employer is a bunch of money whores. They know we still support them, so I just don't see the whole deal about selling out or not... especially now that a record is no longer on the line.

Edited by OsGOD