• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

$30 Tickets still available for tonight

Rate this topic

I am curious if anyone knows how and why those tickets were onlly $30, I was going ot buy a few, but the only listed delivery method was via mail, so I skipped out.

From what I have read on the stie itself (FAQs ect), these tickets are from brokers. The closer they get to game time the cheaper they get just so they can move them.

I, like many others, would like to hear from ppl that have bought on this site and got into their seat. THere are a couple other "sold out" events I wouldn't mind using this site for without having to pay inflated Ebay prices.

I am willing to try this. Sunday's game hopefully, I was planning on trying to go. If you can wait until last minute and then buy them online for around $50 or cheaper and print them out, that would be huge.

I don't see anywhere where it says E-mail delivery though, I check the tickets to tonights game at The Honda Center to kinda of get a feel on how it works and didn't see e-mail delivery as a option on any of them.

Ticketfast is Email. Ticketfast is the function that you pay 2.50 for the convience of them emailing you the tickets. They arrive as PDF files and you download and print. It never has given me a problem and I have used it 20+ times.

Its soo sad that Detroit is having such economic woes right now. It's weird hearing that your games aren't sold out and we have sold out 30+ games in a row.

do they actually scan the ticket and setup a pdf file?? then the venue just scans the barcode on the way in like a standard ticket??

I am willing to try this. Sunday's game hopefully, I was planning on trying to go. If you can wait until last minute and then buy them online for around $50 or cheaper and print them out, that would be huge.

I don't see anywhere where it says E-mail delivery though, I check the tickets to tonights game at The Honda Center to kinda of get a feel on how it works and didn't see e-mail delivery as a option on any of them.

You are correct... most of them say LOCAL DELIVERY for tonight. Look at Game 5's... many say Ticketfast or something like CAN E-MAIL ... those are the ones you can get e-mailed to you.

They drop prices on the day of (I think it's automated to do it the instant 12am rolls around), and yeah I've been thinking about it too. I seriously ought have bought some the first couple times around...

We'll see how far they drop from the $100/per price range though. I didn't watch them last time far in advance to tell the discount.. but I'm hoping for/expecting another $30 range. I'd kill for standing room, but simply being there for that money isn't bad.

They drop prices on the day of (I think it's automated to do it the instant 12am rolls around), and yeah I've been thinking about it too. I seriously ought have bought some the first couple times around...

We'll see how far they drop from the $100/per price range though. I didn't watch them last time far in advance to tell the discount.. but I'm hoping for/expecting another $30 range. I'd kill for standing room, but simply being there for that money isn't bad.

Game 2 started (or at least where I saw it start) at $198 per seat and eventually went down to $40

That is sounding absolutely sexy. Ahem.

Well, actually... now that I'm looking closer and closer at the half-way up seats, all of them really are dog positions. They're stuck largely in the corners.

A cheap game that's nothing to complain about, I think I saw like one set that was anywhere near the main rink/face off circles.