• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bigjob

assortment of Duck fan comments

Rate this topic

Ducks fought hard but a fluky goal and a controversial goal do them in.

no worry we have lost this one. the wings have had too much luck.

The Red Wings didn't even score. We dominated. Just an unfortunate game. It will be different.

The Wings win but the ducks beat themselves.

If thats how the officiating is going to be called the rest of the series, maybe penner should get a cross check to Hasek, because OBVIOUSLY! you wont get called for goaltending interference, so why would you get called for cross checking.

two lucky bounces against hurt us..

We should have won.

Trust me I could go on, but have to go to bed sometime. These Duck fans seem a tad bit off kilter LOL

A solid percentage of them thought that the only reason they're not playing San Jose is because the Sharks collapsed and handed the Wings the series on a silver platter. If you're expecting respect from that crowd, grab a Snickers, it'll be a while. If the Ducks lose it'll be the officiating, the Ducks collapsing, the Wings getting lucky, and it'll have nothing to do with fantastic goaltending by Dom or the Wings' terrific penalty kill. Why even get worked up over it?

Guest Agalloch

Yeah, I'm reading them right now, and it's way too funny. Ducks fans are pathetic. Most of them can't type a proper sentence either.

So far, San Jose fans > Calgary fans >>> Anaheim Sucks fans.

They of course say that we didn't deserve the win, the refs were against the Ducks, VS was against the Ducks, etc.

Losing always brings out the best excuses in everyone.

Oh not worked up, just made for some funny reading. Really funny on the VS broadcasting on posts from both the DUcks and the Wings, each feeling they were favoring the other...now that is funny. If you get worked up over announcers...thats bad. About the only time announcers have made me mad was Buck & Carver showing the Cardinal love in the World Series, but that was to be expected.

Edited by bigjob

The Wings were dominated in the 3rd period. Penalties were definitely in favor of the Ducks. They will need more shots, better shots and to continue to play well defensively.

Chelios is a god on the ice.

Guest bullocks

The Wings were dominated in the 3rd period. Penalties were definitely in favor of the Ducks. They will need more shots, better shots and to continue to play well defensively.

Chelios is a god on the ice.

In my eyes we were outplayed in the 1st and 2nd..but came alive in the 3rd when they tied it up.

Guest Crymson

Ducks fought hard but a fluky goal and a controversial goal do them in.

no worry we have lost this one. the wings have had too much luck.

The Red Wings didn't even score. We dominated. Just an unfortunate game. It will be different.

The Wings win but the ducks beat themselves.

If thats how the officiating is going to be called the rest of the series, maybe penner should get a cross check to Hasek, because OBVIOUSLY! you wont get called for goaltending interference, so why would you get called for cross checking.

two lucky bounces against hurt us..

We should have won.

Trust me I could go on, but have to go to bed sometime. These Duck fans seem a tad bit off kilter LOL

You forgot: "we'll still win it in 4!"

Honestly, as poor as the Wings played tonight, Dom stood on his head and the WIngs showed they are the better team.

How exactly ???? The game was even, I saw no advantage to the red wings in any area besides lucky bounces. Both goalies played amazing but the Wings didn't outplay the ducks, and the Ducks didnt Outplay the Wings

My favorite comment I read from the ducks site is how one of them mentions how they got into a fight with a wings fan before. Didn't mention how it went down but the fact enough that they're pointing it out and trying to sound cool from mentioning it says more than enough about this person maturity.

But for the most part I don't see a lot out of the ordinary, most seems pretty typical of a team that played a great game and still lost. Though a few too many "WINGZ SUCK WE SHOUL HAVE WON DUCKS RUULE" posts, plenty more than I'd ever see here but that's to be expected.

A few points of curiosity though; Apparently despite having a lengthy 2-man advantage and 3 more registered powerplays then us, they too seem to be whining about the reffing, which I find a bit silly. Also a lot of them seem hellbent on Homer's GWer being interference (btw I still saw that as Lidstrom's goal, definitely need a replay), of course I don't even think the possibility of interference was mentioned by anyone but the gibbering masses over there trying to find a proper skapegoat.

Overall I can understand why they're dissipointed but I know I would be too. Still I find myself already missing the fans of San Jose and even Calgary.

Wings: 2-for-4

Ducks: 0-for-7

I'm not saying this means the Wings were hands-down better, but it is an advantage, and it did cost the Ducks.

yes ducks need Power play and the PK looked weaker than normal as far as letting your guys pass it around. I dont think the wings were better because they scored, i think the ducks were worse because they didnt in that category with more opportunities.

So ill give it too you the wings were better on special teams but i think the game evens out