• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ZekeStevens

What Pav and Sammy Got....

Rate this topic

this site isn't even close to the profanity and rediculous comments made on disney.com.com , have you not even been there?????????? that site is the worst site i've ever visited, reading that garbage will seriously lower your IQ. What a bunch of garbage. Give me a break

No respectable Ducks fan goes there. Any Ducks fan will tell you not to go there. I think the language there is horrible and I don't even go over there to see what they are talking about. The classy fans are at allducks.com. Sorry for those fans over at disney.com.

I was reading an article about Perry, and as it turns out he is able to see the future. This is a proven fact. Also in the press conference after the game he gave his explaination of the comments made to Pavel, "I just wanted him to know that him, Sammy, and the rest of the Red Wings would be enjoying a day each with the cup. That is all, I did mean it in a negative way"

just so everyone know I made all of this up, but this is my theory as to what it was

I wasn't taking a dig at the website because I have had some good interaction with some of the people on here and have enjoyed the talk about hockey. But I have seen a lot of profanity on here and it bugs me. I am not saying it is by all. I am saying there are some people that post here a lot though and their comments use a lot of unneeded profanity.

I didn't know that it was the butt of Hasek's stick until I watched the replay this morning so I take back that comment and apologize for my mistake.

Did they actually say that Perry was mic'd? I am honestly asking because I don't know. My only reason is asking this is because he obviously didn't get before the collision when he dropped the f-bomb.

I enjoy being here and talking hockey and am going to be respectful when I am guest, I just like talking about hockey and not the garbage about players and all that. There's not a lot of room for a Ducks fan to talk when all the talk is bashing on the Ducks players.

Yeah, they mike some players for the games to see what goes on down on the ice. It's usually not too insightful. I'm guessing his f bomb slipped because he's a kid who got hit in the face and his emotions went a little crazy.

About the profanity, it is getting a little out of hand. Just know that most of the people using it are new members and won't be around that long after the playoffs. You've had some good input here, so stick around man and after the series is over you'll see expletives die down again.

You mean uttering monosyllabic grunts and the sound drool hitting the floor whilst choking his coach, raping the nearest maid and randomly shooting people? I missed that. All I heard was the sound of his ballet slippers twinkle-toeing across the ice and then getting about half way through an F-bomb. ;)

Later,

Jeff... NOT a basketball fan

Well, that was ignorant. Generalize much? I didn't know that there was no such thing as an educated basketball player that was not involved in crime.

Yeah, they mike some players for the games to see what goes on down on the ice. It's usually not too insightful. I'm guessing his f bomb slipped because he's a kid who got hit in the face and his emotions went a little crazy.

About the profanity, it is getting a little out of hand. Just know that most of the people using it are new members and won't be around that long after the playoffs. You've had some good input here, so stick around man and after the series is over you'll see expletives die down again.

I guess what I appreciate about allducks.com is that it has an automatic censoring so it just looks f****. But I guess I am just a bit picky. I do enjoy talking about hockey with some of the people on here because I know that we have different views on the game and it's fun to hear what they are.

Well, just remember that not all of us are air-headed morons who couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

CP: "hey Pavel... tell Samuelsson he's gonna get it. You're gonna get it too."

PD:" Mikael, Perry said we are going to get something."

MS: Who?

PD: I think, ummm, Steve Perry?

MS: I love Journey! What is he getting us?

PD: I think he get us the puck.

MS: I love presents!

PD: I hope it's food. I'm much tired of $5 "ready and hot"

Oh man that's funny.... :lol: