No registered users viewing this page.

ZekeStevens

What Pav and Sammy Got....

Rate this topic

CP: "hey Pavel... tell Samuelsson he's gonna get it. You're gonna get it too."

PD:" Mikael, Perry said we are going to get something."

MS: Who?

PD: I think, ummm, Steve Perry?

MS: I love Journey! What is he getting us?

PD: I think he get us the puck.

MS: I love presents!

PD: I hope it's food. I'm much tired of $5 "ready and hot"

Guest bullocks

uh srry guys I know this sounds bad, but I must stick up for Perry. He was just trying to get under our guys skin. He is a former London Knight and one Hell of a Hockey player plz cut him a bit of slack :(

he's a good hockey player...but a pansy, he wouldnt do f*** all himself...

Im gonna have to agree. I went to school in london and went to my share of knights games. He will run his yap. But wont go into face to face contact. Usually if you hit him he'll fire back with a slash or something. Talented as ever. But man such a baby.

Poke Corey Perry on Facebook. I read an SI article about college athletes getting poked by thousands of opposing fans just to annoy them. Perry is easy to find on FB, and it is really him.

The first thing I thought of when I heard Perry trash-talking to Pav was geez way to run your mouth to the guy who has trouble with english. I mean shouldn't Perry pick a guy that actually understands the language? Nothing against Pav, but more of an insult to Perry for being such a clown. If he wants to go after Sammy, go find him and do it yourself. By the way, Pavel was awesome tonight, so I guess he gets the last laugh and his team won as well. I know trash-talking is part of the game, but I don't think a guy that won the Lady Byng is going to get rattled by stupid comments from a guy like Perry.

I would almost buy that...except...its impossible to get tired of Hot & Ready :lol:

I thought that was hilarious! Does that even qualify as trash talk? I mean, it sounded like he was ordering a pizza or something. "Tell Sammy to go get it."

It would've been even better if he'd said, "Tell Sammy I know someone who likes him," or just passed him a note. Then the ref could have made him read it in front of the whole stadium.

I'm still laughing that he had a mic on for that strange attempt at toughness. Couldn't get better.

Perry's a great player and can score some real beauties, regardless. He can put some great play out on the ice. This seems like something he was told to do in the locker room, though, because he was so clearly stretching.

Perry is an idiot. My ex and her roommate were out partying in Huntington Beach and her roommate met Corey Perry. He ended up sharing a cab with them on the way home and he was passed out drunk in the back seat and he totally farted in his sleep! He kinda came to as they were both giggling, tried to play it off and fell back asleep. They just left him in the cab and went home, lol.

This is easily the hardest I've laughed in quite some time...

^ ^ That s*** is hilarious.

I'm all for trash talking, I was a pro when I played... but cracking fun at it (and in perfect Datsyukian language) is great fun.

Yeah, that was pretty funny.

"Tell Samuellson he's gonna get it......oh and you'll get it too."

Why not tell Sammy himself? Like someone mentioned earlier, he should have just passed a note to Pavel that said "Do you want it? Circle Yes or No" And then hopefully he would give it back to Pavel to give it to Perry.

What terrible trash talking. I'm embarrassed for him.

Speaking of Perry(winkle) - did anyone catch the small mic'd up portion they had to cut short right before he blasted Cheli in the back? He was starting to sound like a basketball player...before they cut the audio...

Speaking of Perry(winkle) - did anyone catch the small mic'd up portion they had to cut short right before he blasted Cheli in the back? He was starting to sound like a basketball player...before they cut the audio...

You mean uttering monosyllabic grunts and the sound drool hitting the floor whilst choking his coach, raping the nearest maid and randomly shooting people? I missed that. All I heard was the sound of his ballet slippers twinkle-toeing across the ice and then getting about half way through an F-bomb. ;)

Later,

Jeff... NOT a basketball fan

this thread has me crackin up folks!

just for kicks,

to watch it over and over again.

when i first saw it i was like :

"what a jerk!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MUr_qek_W2I

it's already marked as a favorite on my youtube account.

Oh man, thanks for posting that! I was at the game, so I didn't get to hear it live...I'm still laughing so hard. "You're gonna get it too." haha what a TOOL.