• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
high_stick69

Neidermeyer the cheap shot artist

Rate this topic

hes a cheap shot artist indeed...to be honest with you i've never seen him play like that in new jersey but now that hes in anaheim he thinks hes some tough guy and he can run his mouth and hit who ever the hell he wants...i think we should sign TIE DOMI for this round and let him OWN niedermeyer again like he did when toronto and jersey played in the playoffs....yeah it was a cheap shot by domi but neidermeyer is a piece of sh*t now so i dont care. but the guy is a great defenseman i'll give him that.

I'm willing to bet that Scott Niedermayer is stronger than 50% of your team......seriously....if he tried open-ice hits he would be knocking people out on the daily....he takes DEREK BOOGAARD off the puck(6'7" 270).

Alot of people are defending Aneheim's play as simply "play-off" hockey.. and that might be fair. However, I must say that I have alot more respect for the way that San Jose played us; the sharks played us hard, hit us alot, made us pay to get to the net.. The differance for me was that they very rarely did something that was just wholey unfair or dirty.

I almost broke my TV in game one by throwing my lighter at it in anger. The Ducks were playing like bastards. There is no denying that.

(The specific play that caused this was when Cleary was attacked by a Duck to his front and responded to that player.. then Beuchimin came and got him in a headlock from behind.)

...and he shoots spitballs out his ass while his skates sustain the almighty power from Zeus's son Thor. Lord have mercy on our souls. :rolleyes:

Thor is the son of Odin not Zeus.

But otherwise yes, Lord have mercy on our souls.

I've always had the utmost respect for Neidermeyer and hated Pronger more then anyone in the league. Hopefully Pronger isn't rubbing off on him, hes a great d-man. But then again, if he is...maybe he'll start taking stupid penalites :P

I'm willing to bet that Scott Niedermayer is stronger than 50% of your team......seriously....if he tried open-ice hits he would be knocking people out on the daily....he takes DEREK BOOGAARD off the puck(6'7" 270).

hahahaha are you serious? omg you are such a waste of time, bandwagonfanforlife.

Let's see him do it then.

Niedermayer is not dirty. I don't know why everyone thinks he is. I agree with what someone else said earlier. Us Wings fans always look more and more like idiots (ala Leafs fans) every time one of these topics are made. Come on people, just hold your tounges for once.

hahahaha are you serious? omg you are such a waste of time, bandwagonfanforlife.

Yep...expect this s*** from dumbass red wings fans....i've held my tongue long enough....you don't know jacks*** if you don't recognize that s. niedermayer is probably one of the best conditioned NHL players ever, and if you notice when he does take runs at people he hits em hard....he's not that type of player though...he may be cheap, but he doesn't try and hit most of the time. Whatever, bro, good luck in the series and hope you don't try and diss me again.

Let's see him do it then.

Niedermayer is not dirty. I don't know why everyone thinks he is. I agree with what someone else said earlier. Us Wings fans always look more and more like idiots (ala Leafs fans) every time one of these topics are made. Come on people, just hold your tounges for once.

I know he doesn't do it...I think that is a weakness in his game, oh well, maybe he'll eventually start hitting more...doubt it though, I guess maybe he's conserving energy....btw, no sarcasm or hate in this post....except for above.

I know he doesn't do it...I think that is a weakness in his game, oh well, maybe he'll eventually start hitting more...doubt it though, I guess maybe he's conserving energy....btw, no sarcasm or hate in this post....except for above.

I understand what you mean. That isn't the style he plays.

I really think it's funny everyone here is making Niedermayer out to be the malicious animal that stops at nothing until he beheads someone. Honestly, after watching the Calgary series, it'll take someone to really do a lot until I say what their doing is dirty.

Edited by Kp-Wings

You're right: we have high standards, and that is because we have been witness to pure EXCELLENCE from our captains Steve Yzerman and now Nicklas Lidstrom.

I was a fan of Niedermayer's when he was with the Devils. It was hard to hate the guy, even when he burned us in the 2005 SCF. Now it's easy to hate him, and what he did to Dats is bulls***.

f*** that guy.

:clap: I agree thier is a difference in playing gritty and playing dirty.

I didn't say Neidermeyer was dirty, but I was suprised to see him losing his cool in Game 1 so early on.

Aside from that, where are the mods? why is it that I was previously suspended from this board for telling a Calgary troll to leave...but here we are once again with 90% of the ducks fans on LGW basically doing nothing but trolling...

Yep...expect this s*** from dumbass red wings fans....i've held my tongue long enough....you don't know jacks*** if you don't recognize that s. niedermayer is probably one of the best conditioned NHL players ever, and if you notice when he does take runs at people he hits em hard....he's not that type of player though...he may be cheap, but he doesn't try and hit most of the time. Whatever, bro, good luck in the series and hope you don't try and diss me again.

lets see we welcome you and all your buddies here to our messageboard and you go and say "DUMB ASS RED WINGS FANS" hmm classy one and you've held your tongue long enough? haha this post is like a couple of hours old you act like we've all been aruging about it for years now. i dont know "jack s***" if i don't recognize that scott is probably the best conditioned NHL players ever? lets see i'm gonna sink down to your level right now...HEY YOU DUMB ASS DUCKY'S FAN maybe you should have went back and saw what i wrote...

QUOTE(CAredwingsfan91 @ May 13, 2007 - 04:57PM)

hes a cheap shot artist indeed...to be honest with you i've never seen him play like that in new jersey but now that hes in anaheim he thinks hes some tough guy and he can run his mouth and hit who ever the hell he wants...i think we should sign TIE DOMI for this round and let him OWN niedermeyer again like he did when toronto and jersey played in the playoffs....yeah it was a cheap shot by domi but neidermeyer is a piece of sh*t now so i dont care. but the guy is a great defenseman i'll give him that.

yeah don't try and come here and act like a tough guy and threaten anyone, GOT THAT BRO? show some class.

Man, I seriously don't believe you....I've shown nothing but respect for people who want to have some hockey conversations and not get after people for giving their opinion.....I wasn't disagreeing with your original post, I was disagreeing with your response to my comment about Scotty's strength and conditioning....at any rate, I hope we can put this behind us and watch some good hockey. :)