• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Creasemonkey

Eastern Conference Finals - Game 2

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

I had to walk away from the tv when Buffalo tied it. I do NOT want them to win! I had to come hide in here to keep from throwing something at the screen.

i want ottawa to win...but at the same time i want to see a long grueling series...also, OT action is great when ur teams not in it :P

Drapes is on CBC!

...and what does my good man have to say?

i want ottawa to win...but at the same time i want to see a long grueling series...also, OT action is great when ur teams not in it :P

Yeah, a lot easier to watch huh? :lol:

Guest bullocks

Holy blocks, Batman!

They just said Volchenkov or however the hell you spell it has 11 blocked shots tonight.

volchenkovs a ******* annimal...he's been a stud this hole post-season

Yeah, a lot easier to watch huh? :lol:

yah lol its weird...being from toronto you NEVER cheer for ottawa...but for some reason my heart want to :(

i guess its cuz their the last canadian team in it...but last year i was so happy when buffalo took them out and they choked once again lol

volchenkovs a ******* annimal...he's been a stud this hole post-season

yah lol its weird...being from toronto you NEVER cheer for ottawa...but for some reason my heart want to :(

i guess its cuz their the last canadian team in it...but last year i was so happy when buffalo took them out and they choked once again lol

Got this off the Ottawa board:

Neat stat by Maclean. Any year that ends with the digit 7, the Stanley Cup winner is either a Canadian team or the Wings.

1997: Detroit

1987: Edmonton

1977: Montreal

1967: Toronto

1957: Detroit

1947: Toronto

1937: Montreal (Maroons)

1927: Victoria

Cool.

Neat stat by Maclean. Any year that ends with the digit 7, the Stanley Cup winner is either a Canadian team or the Wings.

Cool.

Psh, that was reported here way before they found it :P

Guest bullocks

Cool.

so i guess we'll have an ottawa, detroit final ;)

so i guess we'll have an ottawa, detroit final ;)

The Ottawa board was just repeating what they heard on the CBC broadcast...so CBC must have gotten it from LGW?

I really would like to see that final. What a great series it would be.

He was talking about how great Dom played, that he stole the win for them, and that they need to play a much better all around game. Be a little more physical, and just play good in front of Dom.

SENS WON! Corvo.

Guest bullocks

why's everyone going for ottawa anyways...dont we want a hard fought series over there...we jus dont want ottawa to brease through it :P

The Senators are just 6 wins away in their quest to raise Lord Stanley's Cup - the most stories and coveted trophy in all of sports!

Now, stay tuned for some high-flying professional bull-riding right after these messages! ONLY ON VERSUS!

Edited by StoleYourYsebaert

why's everyone going for ottawa anyways...dont we want a hard fought series over there...we jus dont want ottawa to brease through it :P

I want an Ottawa-Detroit final so I dont have to hear about how "a team with a European Captain can't win a cup."

Guest bullocks

Ottawa deserved to win this game and, so far, deserves to win this series.

who would everyone prefer to play anyways...buffalo or ottawa?

for me i do want ottawa to win the series..not sure who we would match up better against...but i think ottawa..also, i still hope it goes atleast 6 games.

The Senators are just 6 wins away in their quest to raise Lord Stanley's Cup - the most stories and coveted trophy in all of sports!

Now, stay tuned for some high-flying professional bull-riding right after these messages! ONLY ON VERSUS!

Yeah, I would like to see some postgame, but none is anywhere to be found....I have the sportspack so I'm hoping MSG will carry it after boxing is over.

I'm rooting for Ottawa because I LIKE this Sens team. They are different than previous Sens teams. They are skilled, but gritty and determined.

It was a fast ugly point blast, but it was a fitting end to the game. Buffalo fans gotta be reeling tonight--but no series is over at two games, it seriously isn't that great a number to come back from.

Ottawa vs. Detroit looks like a damn fine Cup final though.

If Corvo could perfect that one bouncing knuckler from the point he would score 50 goals a year..what an ugly shot..but hey it found the back of the net!!