• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Creasemonkey

Eastern Conference Finals - Game 2

Rate this topic

I think the disallowed goal was a BS ruling - but glad the Sabres obviously didn't let it affect them negatively. For a few minutes it looked like this could be a Buffalo score fest, but it's settled down some.

In a way, I fully expected this from Buffalo tonight. No chance tthey were going to let themselves get down 0-2 going to Ottawa.

Agreed. They've been coasting along, IMO. Hardly playing to their ability until tonight. Be interesting to see if they can keep it up the whole game, for that matter the whole rest of the series.

2-1. Nice goal by Alfredsson. Shaping up to be quite a game.

Agreed. They've been coasting along, IMO. Hardly playing to their ability until tonight. Be interesting to see if they can keep it up the whole game, for that matter the whole rest of the series.

2-1. Nice goal by Alfredsson. Shaping up to be quite a game.

Definitely. Ottawa woke up late. But they've been playing quite well since the 2-1.

Ahhh lovely game recap there by the versus crew. Clement mentions how our special team play dominated the game and gave us the edge in the win. Then Engblom went on you fellate Pronger. Calling him the best point man on the powerplay in the league and took over half the recaps time to highlight some good decisions he made during last night's game that almost scored goals.

I'm looking forward to seeing pretty much nothing but this during the WCF, I'm so excited!

P.S. This Buf/Ott series is awesome.

Ottawas back. What a play by the Alfredsson line. Can you imagine what would happen if Datsyuk and Zetterberg had a Dany Heatly on their line? No offense to Holmstrom...

Can you imagine if the Heatley line had Holmstrom on it!!?? The Wings had a Heatley in 97-00.. His name was Brendan Shanahan before he got old and quit hitting..

Apparently Buffalo had a goal disallowed early, too, but I missed that. Buffalo on the PP again. Sabres looking better than they have all postseason.

I saw the Vanek goal that was waived off (BS in my opinion).. What happened with the Roy goal in the first 2 minutes? I saw it go to review, got up to go to the bathroom and came back to see the Vanek goal get waived.. any explanation with Roys goal?

Guest bullocks

Can you imagine if the Heatley line had Holmstrom on it!!?? The Wings had a Heatley in 97-00.. His name was Brendan Shanahan before he got old and quit hitting..

I saw the Vanek goal that was waived off (BS in my opinion).. What happened with the Roy goal in the first 2 minutes? I saw it go to review, got up to go to the bathroom and came back to see the Vanek goal get waived.. any explanation with Roys goal?

he hit it in with his hand, thats why it wasnt allowed...i dont think u can do that :yowza:

ottawa's gonna take it

he hit it in with his hand, thats why it wasnt allowed...i dont think u can do that :yowza:

the was the Vanek goal.. the Roy goal was clearly a snap shot after a long scramble.. my only thought is that maybe the whistle was blown during the melee..

Guest bullocks

Ottawa's dangerous man...but i think IF we make the finals...i'd rather face them then buffalo anyways...just because their a physical team like we've faced so far and buffalos more of a speed team and cal roll 4 lines...also id take miller over emery.

I dunno. If I'm scouting the competition, I'm scared of Ottawa at this point. Though it'd be that much sweeter to have beaten four teams nobody expected us to, and I think most of these "experts" would turn against Buffalo if we met them in the finals. That said, we still have to win 3 of the next 6, I shouldn't get ahead of myself here.

Guest bullocks

I dunno. If I'm scouting the competition, I'm scared of Ottawa at this point. Though it'd be that much sweeter to have beaten four teams nobody expected us to, and I think most of these "experts" would turn against Buffalo if we met them in the finals. That said, we still have to win 3 of the next 6, I shouldn't get ahead of myself here.

ottawa's just dangerous because they've choked so much in the past and it looks this year everyone is together putting their body on the line w.e jus to get the win...like ******* spezza is playing defense...thats when u know things are going good. they do look to be destined. saying that, buffalo is still deeper then ottawa and has the better goaltending, also...IF we do make it...we'll have home ice against ottawa, and not against buffalo.