• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Creasemonkey

Eastern Conference Finals - Game 2

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

wow buffalo's fans are passionate lol maybe ill catch game 5 if it goes that far or 7!! only about an hour drive from toronto :P

and i dont know if that was a bigger goal then langs because down 3-1, in worse then being down 2-0 lol ;)

I was really planning on staying up to watch the end of the game, but I guess I'll just catch it tomorrow. Good on the Sabres to rally there and get the tying goal.

I think the Sens might be able to pull it off though!

We'll just have to see!!!

does anyone else love watching Melnyk freak out every time Ottawa is on the verge of losing?. Its the best part of watching an Ottawa game! :lol:

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest bullocks

i hope this is a 7 game series jus so their both a lil warn down if we make it :P

What a game eh!

What happened to Tallinder? I was in the kitchen when he got hurt.

WHERE IS THE LNC? IT'S OT, PEEPS!

Alfredsson hit him from behind at his right shoulder. It was borderline side/from behind, probably should have been called though.

Been watching the entire game. The refs have been absolutely atrocious both ways. I'm on the Sens board right now and they are livid about the calls and lack of non calls at the end of the game.

That was interference on Vermette right there...its like the refs do not want the Sabres to go back to Ottawa down 2-0.

I'm watching this one until the end. Anyone with me?

Been watching the entire game. The refs have been absolutely atrocious both ways. I'm on the Sens board right now and they are livid about the calls and lack of non calls at the end of the game.

That was interference on Vermette right there...its like the refs do not want the Sabres to go back to Ottawa down 2-0.

Yeah, I thought there should have been at least 2 on that last flurry in regulation, there was a pretty blatant hit from behind right before Drury shot it.

I'm constantly impressed by how talented Spezza is, not as exciting as Dats IMO, but he is in the same arena.

I'm not sure if I saw it, what/when was it?

Headed to a 2nd OT.

It was at the Sabres blueline, he just stepped up and laid into someone.

I'm constantly impressed by how talented Spezza is, not as exciting as Dats IMO, but he is in the same arena.

Same, and Alfredsson has looked really really good tonight too.

Am I the only one who feels like there's no chance Buffalo will win this game? It hasn't been pure domination in OT by the Sens, but I'm just getting that feeling, I dunno.

Guest bullocks

I'm watching this one until the end. Anyone with me?

im with you ;)

Ooooh yeah I did see that one. He rocked him pretty good.

And I'm definitely in this one until the end with you 2.

Edited by SeeinRed

Guest bullocks

yah spezza and datsyuk just need to learn how to shoot the puck more lol my budy is friends with his younger brother who also use to play in the OHL. i was at his house in the summer time at a BBQ :P

I couldn't guess who's going to win this game if you put a gun to my head. What a great game.

ottawa's taking it to them, buffalo had like one or two chances the hole OT and couldnt even get their PP set up..

I had to walk away from the tv when Buffalo tied it. I do NOT want them to win! I had to come hide in here to keep from throwing something at the screen.

I don't know why, but I just don't like Buffalo either. I was pissed when they scored with:06 left, but at the same time I was glad I get to see more playoff OT hockey. Hopefully the Sens will put this one away soon.

It's not really the team I don't like. It's the way their fans acted during the ECF against Carolina. The horror stories that came out of Raleigh was enough to piss off even a casual fan.

Real fans don't go up to 9 year old kids and start yelling at them (drunkenly) about how bad the Canes suck. Real fans don't jump on the hood of Canes fans cars trying to leave the parking lot. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.