• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 2 (5/13): Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 OT

Rate this topic

It is not amusing, but I also think it will eventually backfire on the Ducks. They think it will get Dom off his game to punch him in the head and say stupid things to him. Wrong. Just makes him more determined, so if that's what they want.. :P

We definitely don't have to worry about Dom. This is the most focused he's been all postseason. He's being a lot more careful playing the puck (still makes my heart stop anyway :P) and his Paralyzed Snow Angel of Defeat has morphed back into the Slinky For A Spine we all know and love. Problem is...Dom can't score goals for us. And that's what we need in this series.

And THAT was the first good chance I've seen from us in ages. We need to get Jiggy moving a lot. Doesn't help if we can't cycle the puck in their zone like they do in ours.

AND DOM WITH ANOTHER GAMESAVER!

By far the greatest factor in how this game is going is the Ducks. Not the refs, not the Wings not finding their legs. It's what the Ducks are doing.

amen. brother. they're playing great

Guest jaytan

OK, I gor another biottle and changed into my %$@& the Ducks T-shirt.... lle'ts give it to em