• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 2 (5/13): Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 OT

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

I see this game going to OT...i hope not tho lol unless we win of course :P

I think the Wings are going to show a lot more jump and speed in Game 2. Fortunately, the Wings won despite playing their B-game; even so, a win is a win, and we'll all gladly take it! Things should be a lot more even, so we'll more than likely see another close game. I really like what I've seen from this Wings team to this point in the playoffs - I think they'll win the game in convincing fashion!

Guest bullocks

Can't wait for tonight!!!

Whatta ya know..I've got another good feeling about the game.

Wings 5 (Calder, Datsyuk, Markov, 2 by Bert) Tuzzi finally makes it on Jen's sig!

Ducks 2 (Selanne, Getzlaf)

GO WINGS BABY!!!!

thats if, calder gets any ice time lol boy has he been useless this post season...4 minutes of ice time last game, sat the hole 2nd period... :thumbdown:

I think the Ducks are going to step up their hitting, board play some more, but the wings special teams and faceoffs will counter that yet again

3-1 Detroit thanks to an empty netter.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

5-3 detroit. Detroit chases Jiggy. Tuzzi is first star. seriously if bertuzzi scores a goal i will donate 350 bucks to the childrens hospital if he becomes first star ill make it a thousand, and on my way i will donate blood! NO JOKE please god let this happen. This guy will be on fire once he gets the moneky off his back GO BERTUZZI GO LANG

thats if, calder gets any ice time lol boy has he been useless this post season...4 minutes of ice time last game, sat the hole 2nd period... :thumbdown:

Don't trash my boy. I'll have you know he is playing with a broken hand. He will score today though. I'll bank on it.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

I am going to go ahead and say it and here it is..... Todd Bertuzzi will have a hattrick, Nicklas Lidstrom will have a goal and a few assists, and Dominik Hasek will stop around 25-27 shots and shuts them out. Wings win in dominating fashion.

Ducks: 0

Red Wings: 4 (Bertuzzi 3, Lidstrom)

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUNISH THEM!!!! :siren:

Guest bullocks

Don't trash my boy. I'll have you know he is playing with a broken hand. He will score today though. I'll bank on it.

i hope hes playing with a broken hand lol

Called in sick to watch this game...after leaving work "sick" to watch Friday's game...I'm going to be broke but if the Wings win, it'll be worth it!

Go Wings Go!

Since it appears to have worked last time, I'll say it again: Lilja Hat trick!! :P

In all reality though, I'm hoping for a couple from Pavel, I don't care if they're ugly or not. They don't ask how it went it, just how many time it went in!

Oh, and I swear to God, if they refs are like last game's refs, I WILL jump through my TV and personally beat them all with my remote.

Tight game going to overtime - Franzenstein hattrick - pain train primary assists on all three! Wonder if Rex is in since Calder is in the dog house - I know the size issue but Babs isn't very happy with Calder.