• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 2 (5/13): Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 OT

Rate this topic

Win ten in the playoff run looks like a top shelf number. Babs already says we have to get game two tonight, so we'd better.

Lang's getting his usual love/hate, but it's Zetter that's gonna get major love if he keeps up from yesterday. There's something that wants me to say from deep in my heart for the guy (sorry Offsides!)

I BELEEVE IN U ZBERGER

I have to ask , Whats up with the new avatar ?

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

GO WINGS GO

golf ducks golf

what is up with bertuzzi and oz

Win ten in the playoff run looks like a top shelf number. Babs already says we have to get game two tonight, so we'd better.

Lang's getting his usual love/hate, but it's Zetter that's gonna get major love if he keeps up from yesterday. There's something that wants me to say from deep in my heart for the guy (sorry Offsides!)

I BELEEVE IN U ZBERGER

Did you just apologize to me for supporting Z? Ha ha. Z is the awesome, I love him! Just give Lang a little love because we all know that cheering for Lang = guaranteed win.

I have to ask , Whats up with the new avatar ?

Clearly, Babs is telling the guys...win game 2!!!!!! or peace out...one of those.

Normally I would be worried as hell about this game, but in game 1, the wings played a B game verses Anaheim's A game, and we were lucky enough to win. Babcock acknowledged that we need to play harder if we really want to win the series, and the rest of the team agreed. I think we're going to come out flying tonight and take the series to Anaheim up two games to nothing.

PS. Everyone remember to root for LANG!!!!

Don't ever forget!

Go Lang!! :D

That said, I am expecting a huge game from Bert. Whether it be on the score sheet or physically, I don't really care. Just feeling a good game from him.

offsides I need a signature that says, "I rooted for Robbie Rotten (aka Bobert Lang).... Before it was cool!"

Edited by OsGOD

Ducks come out hungry after shaking the cob-webs loose after a break between series. But the Wings are too hot on a 4 game winning streak against big, bad, and fast California teams.

Wings 3 (Dats, Lids, Markov)

Ducks 1 (some random waddling pucker)

GO WINGS GO!!! GO WINGS GO!!! GO WINGS GO!!!

hasek has been looking so especially good for the last 4 games it seems from here on out he's going to give the Red Wings a real good chance to win every single game.

im so impressed by the way he's playing.

tonight at the Joe,

boy if the Wings get a win tonight that will be great news.

id love to see #44 get on the score sheet. he looks like he's so close to doing so.

Z, and Datsyuk are the leading scorers, that's what i love to see! :siren:

So I just went out to the store with my Wings jersey, red and white beads, Hank hat..etc. and this guy comes up to me and is like "are they going to do it tonight?" and I was like "huh? who's going to do what?" and then my sister is like UMM THE WINGS GAME?! and then I said 'OH! Hell yeah they are going to win." Haha I felt so dumb. Duhh. :blush:

Anywho. I just went to Hockeytown Authentics and bought myself a Cleary shirt! It says "11 Cleary" in the front and "Old Time Hockey" and then on the back it has his name and number. It was between him, Hank, Bert, Lidstrom, and Hasek to choose from and I chose Danny! I really wanted Hank and Bert as well, but I will get that next time since I have a Hank hat anyway. lksjgsgs

Had to share it with you all.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Flip! The Train is no more! Where or where has my little Train gone? I miss his soft caress vicious checking and gentle voice inhuman violence on a warm summer's day after a long night's drinking.

Admittedly, Mike presents a fearful image, also - if not less so by several orders of magnitude.

All I know is this: there will be a great gathering for this evening's contest, and it is scientific fact that the reveling of victory or the despair of defeat will increase exponentially as more people are present in the vicinity. Given that: WIN IT WINGS!

So I just went out to the store with my Wings jersey, red and white beads, Hank hat..etc. and this guy comes up to me and is like "are they going to do it tonight?" and I was like "huh? who's going to do what?" and then my sister is like UMM THE WINGS GAME?! and then I said 'OH! Hell yeah they are going to win." Haha I felt so dumb. Duhh. :blush:

Anywho. I just went to Hockeytown Authentics and bought myself a Cleary shirt! It says "11 Cleary" in the front and "Old Time Hockey" and then on the back it has his name and number. It was between him, Hank, Bert, Lidstrom, and Hasek to choose from and I chose Danny! I really wanted Hank and Bert as well, but I will get that next time since I have a Hank hat anyway. lksjgsgs

Had to share it with you all.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

I needs a Bert shirt! How much was it...like $20 or something?

Can't wait for this one. Let's come out hard and play our game. A win today would be a huge advantage heading out to Anaheim. Hopefully Dom will continue his strong play. GO WINGS!

Contrary to popular belief, that is not a peace sign Babs is sporting at practice there.

<--- THAT'S A KILL 'EM TWICE SIGN, SON

- Whoops, went postin' in here first and didn't even take a look back at the earlier posts :D Yeah, uh, Offsides nailed it right there. Babs' totally is a leader everywhere the guy goes, even LGW

Did you just apologize to me for supporting Z? Ha ha. Z is the awesome, I love him! Just give Lang a little love because we all know that cheering for Lang = guaranteed win.

Haha! I know, we'll see if Lang can get some support this evening. He's gonna have to earn some to get the rest--a little bit can go a long way, y'know. We need proof of life from the guy.

Flip! The Train is no more! Where or where has my little Train gone? I miss his soft caress vicious checking and gentle voice inhuman violence on a warm summer's day after a long night's drinking.

Admittedly, Mike presents a fearful image, also - if not less so by several orders of magnitude.

All I know is this: there will be a great gathering for this evening's contest, and it is scientific fact that the reveling of victory or the despair of defeat will increase exponentially as more people are present in the vicinity. Given that: WIN IT WINGS!

Mike, I... uh... never knew you felt that way about the.. uh, guy, man :crazy:

:lol: There will be much celebration and many bonfires tonight if the victory arrives from above. And maybe the Pain Train will rear his fearful head once more, at the appointed moment, or if in the case that Hyrule finds itself in its darkest... hour

Edited by Flip-check