• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Osgood piles it on Bertuzzi

Rate this topic

Bottom line

Chris Chelios, asked if he felt sorry for Francois Beauchemin (the Wings' first goal Friday deflected off the Ducks defenseman and he couldn't quite keep the winner from rolling in): "That might be the dumbest question I've heard in my life." :sly::thumbup::siren::thumbup:

Edited by NKYWingsFan

Bottom line

Chris Chelios, asked if he felt sorry for Francois Beauchemin (the Wings' first goal Friday deflected off the Ducks defenseman and he couldn't quite keep the winner from rolling in): "That might be the dumbest question I've heard in my life." :sly::thumbup::siren::thumbup:

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that!!! :lol:

Ha ha, that's awesome. Paybacks for being hit by the Octopus, and if Bertuzzi doesn't take it quietly, Ozzie'll go over and give him another concussion. C'mon Bert...he's flipped people twice your size!

IPB Image

Yeah, just another reason to love Ozzie, he's so cool! :cool:

Edited by Offsides

That is pretty funny.

Someone else already mentioned the Chelious part that was funny, here is another I thought was funny...

Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle, asked how Teemu Selanne has changed since they were teammates in Winnipeg: "He's got a hell of a lot more money. That's one thing that's a difference. He only had one car. I think he has 25 now. He's got a big home in the hills at Coda de Casa on the golf course in California that I wouldn't know what it's worth, but I know it's lots. He didn't have that when he came to Winnipeg."

Hah, yeah, I'd imagine he didn't have that when he first came to Winnipeg in the early 90s.

Paybacks for being hit by the Octopus

Haha, that was my first thought too.

I've got this image in my head of little Chris Osgood with all his pads off, sitting in a locker labeled "Bertuzzi." Freaking hilarious.

I love it. Every team needs a backup goalie like Ozzie.

Bottom line

Hahah i loved that part too. Cheli is awsome

he is a great guy and even more so cuz he was number 1 for so many years and most goalies that were in that postion would never take being back up as well as he does. even if it kills him he would never let it show. also its not like we can just say ozzie is a cool guy we all know once he gets some games rolling he still can be up there with the best of them. i really hope he reties a wing

he is a great guy and even more so cuz he was number 1 for so many years and most goalies that were in that postion would never take being back up as well as he does. even if it kills him he would never let it show. also its not like we can just say ozzie is a cool guy we all know once he gets some games rolling he still can be up there with the best of them. i really hope he reties a wing

Amen. I miss youu!

HAHA JEN YOUR AVA IS AMAZINGNESS.