• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Redwings song at the Joe

Rate this topic

Anyone have a copy, or know were I could get a copy of the song they have been playing after the Wings home wins. It sounds cool and I'd like to get a copy of it. The song sort of sounds like the Wayne's World theme song.

Something,something,redwings,redwings,something,something,hockeytown,redwings,redwings.. I know, I know, I'm a good singer, eh.

Its called "Red Wings, My Red Wings". It was made in 1970's, then forgotten until Art Regner re-introduced it on his radio shows. Good luck finding it.

Guess I wasn't too far off when I pegged it as something from the 80s. Holy retro, Batman. :lol:

I think that's it. Any one know were to find it, or who it's from?

It was written and sung by a guy named Larry Santos. I've been looking for it for years. There was a guy here a while back who said he was going to get a copy from Art Regner, but I don't think he ever did.

There was a guy here a while back who said he was going to get a copy from Art Regner, but I don't think he ever did.

I may be the person you were talking about...but I'm a girl :) ...anyhow, I asked Art if I could get a copy and he said that he actually had an origional copy at home that he had to find for me. He was going to get it. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get in contact with Art as of late, due in part to his firing from xyt...but I am still trying to get a copy and once I do I will let you all know. I do however have a copy of it, but it's got art singing it...however it's on an tape and I don't know how to get that onto a computer...is there a way? If there is I'll try and at least distribute that to all of you....

I may be the person you were talking about...but I'm a girl :) ...anyhow, I asked Art if I could get a copy and he said that he actually had an origional copy at home that he had to find for me. He was going to get it. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get in contact with Art as of late, due in part to his firing from xyt...but I am still trying to get a copy and once I do I will let you all know. I do however have a copy of it, but it's got art singing it...however it's on an tape and I don't know how to get that onto a computer...is there a way? If there is I'll try and at least distribute that to all of you....

I would love a copy of that song!!!!, I will never forget Art singing that song on the air :P

this what I usedyou'll have to connect you tape player to your computer. Its not hard I've recorded LPs to my computer, but not tapes, but I don't think it would be any different. You could either buy a program to do this , or download free trial versions. Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24