• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SliderJeff

DirecTV subscribers... game on channel 730 BHD1?

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

Just checked the ol' DirecTIVO for tonight's game and see that it's on some channel I've never seen before called BHD1, channel 730. Any idea what this is or if it really IS something that someone with Center Ice and the HD Package will see?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey guys,

Just checked the ol' DirecTIVO for tonight's game and see that it's on some channel I've never seen before called BHD1, channel 730. Any idea what this is or if it really IS something that someone with Center Ice and the HD Package will see?

Thanks,

Jeff

I looked it up and it states Ch. 730 BHD1 is MLB Baseball but has the Wings game scheduled. I don't know if it's PPV.

It is also on Versus DirecTV Ch. 608.

Yeah, I've got it set to record on both channels for now... I'm hoping the 730 really does have the game in HiDef. If I have to watch one more upconverted SD game on the HiDef channels I'll vomit. VS. sucks.

Thanks,

Jeff

I've never seen that before, but tonights game is sceduled to be in HD on channel 95.

Hmmm.. guess I'll be toggling between all 3 stations trying to find the right damn feed to record and watch. Thanks for the update, wingschamps.

Regs,

Jeff