• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzermania19

Yzerman's Team Canada wins gold at WHC!

Rate this topic

How about that goal by Nash? There's a player I'd love to see in Detroit someday. Way to go Canada and Stevie! I hope Andy Murray is coaching at the Olympics.

Guest bullocks

Canada baby!!! Missed the game myself, but i heard nash had a sik goal that put it away. Guess i got to see it. :P

To be honest, im not a big fan of the world championships...but meh, way to go Stevie!!

I love that he dared to go with a younger and up-and-coming squad...Great games played. Still surprised that Russia didn't at least make it to the final. Great going by Finland. Sweden played well enough considering squad. Nice going by Switzerland to grab the 8th spot.

Guest jaytan

:clap::clap::clap:

Easy money!

Of course, if our Wings didn;t stick around in the playoffs, the Swedes would have been a little more formidable, but who cares. :D

Interview with Stevie

http://broadband.tsn.ca/tsn/?vid=7655

Typical Yzerman

"you were the architect of this team"

Yzerman "well i wouldnt so much say i was the architect"

anyone able to get the direct link for windows media player for this interview? i cant get the broadband tsn site to play the videos.. IE and Firefox both crash when trying to play it. tried the usual cache clearing, etc.. and even uninstalled/reinstalled java, flash and windows media player 11. same thing on both browsers..

Canada wins! < -- both words, same sentence. Mark it down.

Well done Stevie......again. Job well done.

Now....Fly yer ass to "Anaheim", (it's in New Mexico or Nova Scotia or something), and fire your old team up! We're playing the "Ducks". No seriously.