• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bullocks

Chris Kunitz out of lineup...

Rate this topic

I wouldn't be applauding this, why yes it's good news for us and if anything this comes closer to equalizing things rather than give anyone an advantage as we're already missing 2 important D-men. But as fans of hockey let's all hope he gets better soon and that the Wings win irregardless.

Guest bullocks

Is he the guy who ran into Chelios?

no, hes the guy who plastered cleary tho...and scored their lone goal.

Guest bullocks

That was Perry. But this is as significant as it was for us losing Schneider, tho I doubt it's a season ender like #23's was...

i'd rather lose a forward, then a D...

that's not cool for them. Kunitz was good in game 1 and they will miss him in the lineup.

hope he's that fine to not suffer from some serious concusion. though, I'd not be unhappy if he didn't make it back to this series for some reason. take care, Kunitz, and best of luck, but... you know... business is business and I want my Wings to win it :)

Guest bullocks

Carlyle just said he is 'day to day' as they are going to get tests done and what not.

Any Anaheim fans know what caused the injury and what it exactly is?

Thornton is out now too...

they pretty much only rolled 3 lines tonight...hopefully that'll take a toll later in the series if they cannot play.

Kunitz was playing really physical in Game 1, so my guess is that his hits took a toll on him. Bummer we lost him, and hope he comes back, but now we'll need Penner and Shannon to step up their play, as Kunitz has played great for us throughout the entire season and postseason.

Kunitz was playing really physical in Game 1, so my guess is that his hits took a toll on him. Bummer we lost him, and hope he comes back, but now we'll need Penner and Shannon to step up their play, as Kunitz has played great for us throughout the entire season and postseason.

I think he's a heck of a player. Tough loss.

Thornton is out too now, isn't he? They didn't even say what happened to him. After the first period he was out.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033