• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

Lidstrom lookin really good.

Rate this topic

yah, especially after hasek's mediocre performance yesterday.

Lidstrom has been awesome. Hes as advertised and has been your best player thus far in both games. Gotta hand it to Hasek in the last game,but Nik has been incredible.

Some moron Wings fan called into NHL radio this morning during their daily show and complained about Lidstrom's play last night, Chelios' minutes, Hasek, Draper (OK he had a bad night), and Holland for sigining these guys. Usually I think that's a pretty good hockey show, but the fact that they let this idiot get airtime really irked me.

He doesn't realize our D-men are racking up minutes because of the injuries to the two of our top defensemen? Lidstrom has been the best player in the playoffs of any team so far - imo. In fact, the vote on ESPN for mvp thus far is Nick by a landslide (yeah I know it's a dumb ESPN poll, but still it's not just wings fans voting).

OK I am a bit worried about the long series, the travel, and the D depletion - and the toll it will have on both Nick and Cheli; but the Wings didn't plan it this way - injuries have dictated more mins for Cheli and Lids (he already played alot anyways). We already have one guy called up - I think you have to roll with what you've got left at this point.

I think we should appreciate what we've got. Could you imagine anyone taking Steve Yzerman's place as captain after 20 years? We're lucky we have someone just as classy to step in like he has. Win or lose (hoping for win!) this has been a great year for the Wings - and Nick has been an incredible captain.

I disagree, aside from his offiense, his defense hasn't been stellar. He lacks any sort of physical play / grit and gets pushed off the puck. And he gives it away just as much as anyone else.

I disagree, aside from his offiense, his defense hasn't been stellar. He lacks any sort of physical play / grit and gets pushed off the puck. And he gives it away just as much as anyone else.

Are you watching the same Lidstrom we are? He has by far been the best defensman not only on the Wings, but in the playoffs thus far of any team.

Are you watching the same Lidstrom we are? He has by far been the best defensman not only on the Wings, but in the playoffs thus far of any team.

yes, i have been watching the same Lidstrom and I am starting to believe he is overrated. No, I disagree, I don't believe he's been the best player of any team... For one, Dom is our MVP.

Guest bullocks

yes, i have been watching the same Lidstrom and I am starting to believe he is overrated. No, I disagree, I don't believe he's been the best player of any team... For one, Dom is our MVP.

your a moron.

Listrom overrated? Now I've heard it all.

Guest bullocks

Some moron Wings fan called into NHL radio this morning during their daily show and complained about Lidstrom's play last night, Chelios' minutes, Hasek, Draper (OK he had a bad night), and Holland for sigining these guys. Usually I think that's a pretty good hockey show, but the fact that they let this idiot get airtime really irked me.

He doesn't realize our D-men are racking up minutes because of the injuries to the two of our top defensemen? Lidstrom has been the best player in the playoffs of any team so far - imo. In fact, the vote on ESPN for mvp thus far is Nick by a landslide (yeah I know it's a dumb ESPN poll, but still it's not just wings fans voting).

OK I am a bit worried about the long series, the travel, and the D depletion - and the toll it will have on both Nick and Cheli; but the Wings didn't plan it this way - injuries have dictated more mins for Cheli and Lids (he already played alot anyways). We already have one guy called up - I think you have to roll with what you've got left at this point.

I think we should appreciate what we've got. Could you imagine anyone taking Steve Yzerman's place as captain after 20 years? We're lucky we have someone just as classy to step in like he has. Win or lose (hoping for win!) this has been a great year for the Wings - and Nick has been an incredible captain.

what i would give, just to have schneider and kronwall back in the lineup <_<

Are you serious man? Lidstrom and Hasek are the reason the Wings are still playing right now. If the Red Wings lose, it won't be because the captain didn't play his heart out. The guy is unreal - I am having trouble understanding what Lidstrom you have been watching. If you say he isn't "stellar" then my God I can't wait to see how good he can be.

hey, some people think Lang is lazy and sucks, others think they are morons for thinking that... either way, I think sometimes Lang doesn't live up to his rep, and right now, i don't think Lidstrom is living up to all the hype.

oh and, bullocks, yeah, i'm a moron... oh and an idiot too.

Are you serious man? Lidstrom and Hasek are the reason the Wings are still playing right now. If the Red Wings lose, it won't be because the captain didn't play his heart out. The guy is unreal - I am having trouble understanding what Lidstrom you have been watching. If you say he isn't "stellar" then my God I can't wait to see how good he can be.

When the Red Wings win, it will be because the captain played his heart out.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Seriously... are you sure you're watching the Red Wings? Lidstrom hardly ever gets pushed off the puck. He's not physical because he doesn't need to be. He shuts down practically every forward who tries to beat him. He's by far the best at engineering breakout passes. He practically single handedly shut down Iginla and Thornton in the last two series.