• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest bullocks

Playoff beards..

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

Everyone shave tonight and if not...f*** YOU! :crazy:

Then dont shave til we lose :clap:

Well you know the idea behind the beard is you start growing it once you get a playoff birth...not in the middle of the playoffs. Also, you can trim it to try and change the luck of the team, but you dont shave it. I have one right now for the team, here is to hoping I don't have to shave it off until june!

Guest bullocks

Well you know the idea behind the beard is you start growing it once you get a playoff birth...not in the middle of the playoffs. Also, you can trim it to try and change the luck of the team, but you dont shave it. I have one right now for the team, here is to hoping I don't have to shave it off until june!

ye i know the idea lol but i shaved like a week ago...im thinkin of shaving tonight and starting it haha :unsure:

Guest bullocks

I shaved when things got tough in the San Jose series, but I kept the sideburns nice and long. Needless to say it worked out very well.

thats whut im hoping hagaha

Guest jaytan

I've had a goatee going since Game one... I don't want to look like a caveman, though.

Guest jaytan

Eh, If you get clippers and keep it short enough I don't think the caveman look really factors into it.

I forgot to mention that I'm kinda lazy. :P

Guest bullocks

Ive been grooming this one since the Flames series.

Please excuse the drunk expression.

IPB Image

I dont know if i can part with it.

part and re-start ;) ahagaha naw keep it...to tell u the truth i just want to shave lol mines getting out of hand. and i guess im hoping for some lucky b4 game 3 aswell :)

i've shaved mine after each round in an attempt to look somewhat presentable haha. Speaking of playoff beards, Cleary's makes him look homeless when you throw that black eye in there!

IPB Image

Is it just me, or has the the amount of bad language increased exponentially as the playoffs have gone on?

:blink: What the f*** are you talkin' about willis? :lol:

This is so weird, I thought about starting this topic this morning!

I was growing a beard from the get go of the playoffs, but mine is spotty as hell so I trimmed it up. I figured if Shanny can trim his I can trom mine.

i have mine going full force. my wife HATES it. i started it as soon as the season ended. i hope it stays until mid june and comes off while celebrating a Wings Cup!!! if i knew how to post a picture i would. anyway, here's hoping for atleast a split in Anaheim.

It is definitely an indication of my playoff/hockey inexperience, but I never knew about this tradition. All the beards I see on both teams now make so much more sense.

Are you serious?

Edited by Izzy24

Everyone shave tonight and if not...f*** YOU! :crazy:

Then dont shave til we lose :clap:

Settle down Sparticus, the game isn't until tomorrow. :lol:

Have always been shaving since the playoffs started, and well before. I can grow an insane beard, it's pretty much fully grown if I don't shave for 2 days, but I just like the clean look. I've grown goatees before, but they always itch like crazy a few days after they are broken in.

Hell, if I haven't shaved since the playoffs started, I'd probably be fired from my job and I'd probably look like Tom Hanks after 4 years stranded on the deserted island in Cast Away. :lol:

Guest bullocks

Settle down Sparticus, the game isn't until tomorrow. :lol:

Have always been shaving since the playoffs started, and well before. I can grow an insane beard, it's pretty much fully grown if I don't shave for 2 days, but I just like the clean look. I've grown goatees before, but they always itch like crazy a few days after they are broken in.

Hell, if I haven't shaved since the playoffs started, I'd probably be fired from my job and I'd probably look like Tom Hanks after 4 years stranded on the deserted island in Cast Away. :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL funny s*** man...but ya, i got a lil beard right now i want to shave off...so i guess im kind of using this as an excuse lol that and to hopefully get some luck from it going to anaheim :blush:

I haven't shaved since the beginning. Kind of a gross beard and mustache since I can't grow facial hair for s***. I'm stickin 'er out though!

I'm with you there. I have the patchiest facial hair ever, but I'm sticking with it until the end. My wife wants the wings to lose, just so I can shave. But since she's a Dallas fan, she can't leagally cheer Anaheim so I guess she's stuck with us.

:D