• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest bullocks

Playoff beards..

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

guess it didnt go against us last night lol , but its not fair man cause i wanna shave mine off for the past month and havent done so lol ....u suck lol

don't touch it now!!! u'll ruin the luck :P...nex time we lose shave it.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy for not shaving - but damnit it's working. Luckily I have a laid-back enough job where they don't care, but I'm starting to feel creepy (it goes well with the itchy and dark-figured spectre feeling I carry around).

Guest bullocks

screw the playoff beard, girls hate beards! how are they supposed to be attracted to you! more girls for me i guess

i get gurlz no problem with a beard. although, mine doesnt come in too thick. it looks decent. not liek some caveman s***...aka. dan cleary.

Being married means I don't have to worry about picking up girls... Bring on the beard! However, it does annoy her :P

Edited by OsGOD

haha i would fall underneath the category of a caveman...my girlfriend HATES it and tells me everyday to shave it but i tell her its all for the wings...i'm actualy supposed to be clean shaven for my job but if my boss tells me anything i'm gonna tell him...red wings or die *******.

I had a decent grizzly bear one going for a month and shaved it off when they went down 2-1 to San Jose. I think it may have even ruined my chances with a girl because I didn't shave for a "date" we had and she asked if I would. I don't care about it now cause the Wings are playing great.

Heres a better look at my work.

IPB Image

p.s. anyone see Corey Perry's sad attempt at a beard? It makes me want to hurl. Long Blonde spindly peach fuzz with looks more like scattered pubes on his face.

ew.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

thats all in a freaking month man

actually when i look at it closley its not bad

Edited by REDWINGS4LYFE

thats all in a freaking month man

actually when i look at it closley its not bad

How dare you bash my beard! haha - Personally I think thats impressive for a 21 yr old. Not many guys my age grow one as full as that.

IPB Image

Thats a beaut. too!

Guest bullocks

My wife hasn't shaved anything since these playoffs began. Wings are up 2-1 in the WCF, last game was a 5-0 shutout....hey.......she's a trooper.

:scared: