• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bullocks

Kunitz likely out for playoffs

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Meh, good for us I guess. I wish Pronger or Niedermayer would accidentally injure themselves while checking their e-mail like Carlos Zambrano. Then we'd easily win.

Guest bullocks

Meh, good for us I guess. I wish Pronger or Niedermayer would accidentally injure themselves while checking their e-mail like Carlos Zambrano. Then we'd easily win.

hagahaha ye lol

Or if Big Bert would just finish a check on Pronger. And by finish , I mean put him through the glass and out for the playoffs

Guest bullocks

Or if Big Bert would just finish a check on Pronger. And by finish , I mean put him through the glass and out for the playoffs

bert would have to catch up to him first...and the way hes skating, not so likely.

Oh man, that's a bummer that we lost him. I consider Kunitz a vital part of our offense, and now we definitely need our young guys to step up. Otherwise, the Detroit train has a potential to streamroll us.

Guest bullocks

Oh man, that's a bummer that we lost him. I consider Kunitz a vital part of our offense, and now we definitely need our young guys to step up. Otherwise, the Detroit train has a potential to streamroll us.

meh, i'd rather lose a forward then a top D...u can replace kunitz, u lose pronger or neids...ur f***ed.

Guest bullocks

Anyone know how Calder is able to play with the speculated broken hand??

he prolly doesnt have one lol

Couldn't resist this little stroll down memory lane for good luck:

Guest bullocks

Couldn't resist this little stroll down memory lane for good luck:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyone know how Calder is able to play with the speculated broken hand??

Not very well. :sly: Perhaps he too should be benched in lieu of a healthy forward.

I know there was a thread started on this and speculation on if he was going to return or not.

But it was confirmed he will undergo surgery and is done for the rest of the postseason.

Feel free to merge if there is another topic specifically stating this.

Anyways, this is good news for Detroit, and ovbiously bad news for the Ducks.

Hopefully Detroit greatly benifits from this loss.

Heres the link:

http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/story/10181888

That's pretty low, to applaud and wish injury on a player. And no, I don't do that to opponents.

I agree. In all honesty though, I think some are just relieved more than anything. Mainly due to t he fact that the Wings have had so many injuries this season, and continually in the playoffs. I highly doubt some on here are really happy that someone is injured. At least I hope not...

That's pretty low, to applaud and wish injury on a player. And no, I don't do that to opponents.

If you are referring to me I am not applauding his injury, so don't jump to conclusions.

Nor do you see anywhere in my post that I am like that. and sorry if your post isn't towards me.

Wings fans just are relived that such a key player on the ducks team is out of lineup.

Its unfortunate that he broke his hand. Nor Would I ever cheer or be happy someone got hurt.

Unlessssss, your name is Claude Lemeuix :sly:

Yeah I don't think it's classy to applaud injuries to players, but in terms of the odds of us coming out on top in this series, it defniitely increases them.

Otherwise though, you never want to see people get injured.

No, it's not. On the same note, the Wings DO have to capitalize. He is a good player, though Getzlaf has definitely been the Ducks' best forward. That guy is good!

Who's applauding? It sucks that anyone is injured for a high powered series such as this. I'd like to see Wings-Ducks with no injuries personally.But's that's not a reality this time of year. I'm sure all our potential opponents weren't too sad about it when Schneider went out. Your team will be able to cover the loss of a forward easier than we're able to patch together our D with 45 year old men. Here's to no more injuries so one of us can smoke the East once and for all..........

anyone notice that Kunitz played game 1 and ducks lost and ducks won game2 when he did not play? dont get me wrong he is a hell of a player like said before on this subject not THAT BIG of deal if it was pronger or scott... = BIG DEAL

Ducks in 5 maybe 6.... :crazy:

If you are referring to me I am not applauding his injury, so don't jump to conclusions.

Nor do you see anywhere in my post that I am like that. and sorry if your post isn't towards me.

Wings fans just are relived that such a key player on the ducks team is out of lineup.

Its unfortunate that he broke his hand. Nor Would I ever cheer or be happy someone got hurt.

Unlessssss, your name is Claude Lemeuix :sly:

I should be seeing Claude at the local Memorial Day tournament...I'll be sure to tell him how fondly he's remembered

I should be seeing Claude at the local Memorial Day tournament...I'll be sure to tell him how fondly he's remembered

What makes you think that he doesn't already know? :rolleyes:

Edited by Elshupacabra