• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Williams29fan

Where did the bodies go?

Rate this topic

Instead of waiting to be hit in the Calgary series the Wings were coming hard and often with the bodies. The wings slowed the hits up last series but were not exactly waiting to be hit. During the first two games of WCF, the only hits that I see, we are waiting for. :crazy:

After the Calgary series I ask you all if you thought the wings would continue to bring the body hard and often. We all agreed that they would but what do you think now that there is two series down and we are starting to show fatigue from the pressure of the over sized teams so far?

Guest bullocks

Instead of waiting to be hit in the Calgary series the Wings were coming hard and often with the bodies. The wings slowed the hits up last series but were not exactly waiting to be hit. During the first two games of WCF, the only hits that I see, we are waiting for. :crazy:

After the Calgary series I ask you all if you thought the wings would continue to bring the body hard and often. We all agreed that they would but what do you think now that there is two series down and we are starting to show fatigue from the pressure of the over sized teams so far?

i really hope ur a female, by the pic u have of crosby in ur avator..either that, or a flamming homosexual :lol:

That and traveling between 2-3 time zones over the past month frequently is a ***** and a half and takes a toll on the body.