• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

WCF Game 3 (5/15): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

This one will be another tough, close game, I hope the addition of Kopecky will give the guys a good boost and I hope that the Wings can get a good start and play smart for a full 60mins.

GO WINGS!!!

:clap: Great GDT

GO WINGS!! Should be another great game and with Kopecky out there instead of Calder, the Wings should be able to run 4 lines consistently again, instead of trying to experiment around a guy with a broken hand..

Here's to a Wings 2-0 win. I expect Hasek to be pissed about losing and allowing 4 goals (not that he played poorly) and to shut down the offense of Team Disney. And maybe Cleary and Draper bounce back with solid games. I'm curious to see what a non-injured Kopecky can do in place of Calder.

I'm actually very confident going into this game for a few reasons. Bertuzzi made some comments that made me believe that he and the entire team knows that even though this series is tied at 1, they're completely on the ropes. Two is the fact that Kopecky is going to be some fresh blood coming into the lineup absolutely looking for people to knock to the ice. The third reason is that hopefully the Wings heard about Pronger's comments about them not matching up 5 on 5, and they were motivated. I'm prediction a Wings win.

Word,

LDi03

LET'S GO RED WINGS X X XXX

LET'S GO RED WINGS X X XXX

I'm thinking its going to be another close game. We're going to come out strong, hitting hard and will play a FULL 60 minutes of Red Wings Playoff hockey!!! Ugly goals, pretty goals, it doesn't matter! We will win this one!!!!

We're not owned by Disney anymore, but if you want to get into the corporate game, it would be Team Broadcom VS Team Little Caesars then I guess.

LOL Pizza Pizza! Who doesn't love a cheap $5.00 pizza once in a while! Save money on going out and buy playoff tickets!

In these playoffs, the Wings have responded quite well after losses - I would expect no less in Game 3. I like the idea of putting Kopecky in for Calder; this move will allow Babcock to bump Cleary up to a scoring line, and add defensive/offensive punch to the 2nd line. All the Wings need to do is get a split in Anaheim, which is well within their capabilities (if they grab both, even better). I'm sure Pronger's comments made their way back to the lockeroom - I'm looking for the Wings to show how little iron is in his words. I think the Wings will win this game!

its gonna be another roller coaster of a game im feeling...hopefully the ducks can come out and get 2 quick goals...goodluck to both teams...may the luckiest team win....

"you have to be good to be lucky"

Im hoping for the split in Anh, and id much rather see us take game three and drop 4 if we dont win both.

Wings 4(Kopecky, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Holmstrom) Dats with 2 assists

Ducks 2(Getzlaf and Moen)

And hockeymom95, how about contributing something about the game rather than little ceasers talk. Who cares.

Im hoping for the split in Anh, and id much rather see us take game three and drop 4 if we dont win both.

Wings 4(Kopecky, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Holmstrom) Dats with 2 assists

Ducks 2(Getzlaf and Moen)

And hockeymom95, how about contributing something about the game rather than little ceasers talk. Who cares.

I guess the Disney talk is how you guys convince yourselves that your team has a chance... that's cool. She was just responding, you guys started it.

Back to hockey, cuz who cares who the owners are...

If the Wings stay in control like they usually do, they can surely win tonight. Ducks will continue the parade to the penalty box, so you can count on 1 or 2 PP goals....

No prediction. Wings play 60 minutes of Red Wing hockey and pull out a win.

GO WINGS GO!!! GO WINGS GO!!! GO WINGS GO!!!

Sounds like a prediction to me :lol:

Guest MrSandMan

Ey, I don't see Detroit lighting it up til game 4. But if they have a strong game in 3, fantastic.

2-1 Detroit in OT.

(Zetterberg and Lidstrom) PP & PK goal each.

(Penner) Just as the PP expires in the 3rd.

Ey, I don't see Detroit lighting it up til game 4. But if they have a strong game in 3, fantastic.

2-1 Detroit in OT.

(Zetterberg and Lidstrom) PP & PK goal each.

(Penner) Just as the PP expires in the 3rd.

I perdict that the Red Wings get at least one 5 on 5 goal,and control the play all night.

Puck handeling is key for the Wings,no turn overs.

Guest MrSandMan

I perdict that the Red Wings get at least one 5 on 5 goal,and control the play all night.

Puck handeling is key for the Wings,no turn overs.

Hope you're right about the 5 on 5 goal just to shut up the cocky Ducks (Pronger).

But my point was we wouldn't break out til game 4. (as we did with the Sharks.)

Guest MrSandMan

^^^ yup, had 5 hrs of sleep, woke up at 4am from excitement and anticipation. I shouldn't be up... just had to come to the boards and follow up with fellow Wings' Fans.

I totally don't have a life during the Post-Season. I blow off everything responsible just to absorb hockey. But it's worth it :thu:

In addition to Kunitz out for the rest of the playoffs (broken bone in hand and underwent surgery) Shannon is questionable for tonight (per Home Ice-XM this morning). Having a winger like Kunitz out is not good for the Duck.

The Duck has had major problems taking stupid penalities away from the puck. I predict they will come out trying to hit a little too much tonight and start the stupid penality spiral (happens in front of the home crowd a lot). Add the motivation of Prongers comments (someone please find the picture of Yzerman leveling him from the playoffs a few years ago) and Calder finally being replaced (nothing against his playing prior to the injury but the broken hand is really showing) and I predict a different Wings team hitting the ice in Honda Center (liked it better when it was called "The Pond").

Edited by bcroz