• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

arno

Nice video with Vladdy visiting the Wings last Sunday

Rate this topic

Yeah the clip is interesting for several reasons:

- It's hard to see Vladdy barely standing up, 10 years after the accident

- Bertuzzi looks even slower than lang :P , but hopefully he'll contribute.

- It is absolutly true that Giguere is not good at all moving side to side, so let's make him move !

Yeah the clip is interesting for several reasons:

- It's hard to see Vladdy barely standing up, 10 years after the accident

- Bertuzzi looks even slower than lang :P , but hopefully he'll contribute.

- It is absolutly true that Giguere is not good at all moving side to side, so let's make him move !

True, but he's made more progress than I'd have ever hoped. He speaks more regularly now, and he can walk on his own with a walker. Usualy when the doctor says 'permanent brain damage' you don't expect to get any better, but he has; props.

I Love Vladdy , i hope he keeps on coming to the room , that would motivate me to win any day.

Vladdy was always one of my favs. The rest of the league should consider themselves fortunate he's not still around.

They should , he was the russian Scott Stevens , But Vladdy had WAY more talent then stevens did

He sure did...I can only imagine what our D would look like with Vladdy and Fischer..

Out of the three recent Cup wins over the past ten years (hopefully four ;)), absolutely nothing compares to 1998 seeing Konstantinov being able to hold the Cup and beeing wheeled around. A very chilling moment for me as a fan, and a great team/family.

the Wings need to make Giguere move, since we know he can't (or so Kelly tells us). Of course, being big - along with his pads- is helpful if the Wings just shoot long shots he can see all the way and get in the way of. No technique required for that. Crash the net, get dirty, make him work!!! :sly:

True, Dom knows his own style and no one else will ever be the same -- or as good. JMO, of course.

And God love Vladdy... he is an inspiration and "family." The Wings are nothing but class, I tell ya. :wub:

I love it. Too bad any Wing doing that today would probably get suspended for it. :D

That's MY HIT! Oh, I am so glad to see it again!

Great story. I met Vlady at Gibraltor at a signing in 1996. It was soon after the Draper incident. There were tons of people there. Vlad sat and did not say much. People signed and walked away and he might have smiled. Remember his english was not good. I got up to my turn. I looked at him, leaned over and asked him to do me a favor. He got his horrified look on his face, like "what does this girl want from me?". I told him that next time they played Colorado to just smear Lemiuex for me. I was too small to do it myself. He got that huge grin of his on his face, and Terminator style said " I do THAT for you!" and he did! That was the hit!

You made my night.

I always listen for Bad to the Bone. If they play it at the Joe, you know he is there. I was watching another game once and they played it and I was so disappointed that it was not for him once I realized they were not home.

That's MY HIT! Oh, I am so glad to see it again!

Great story. I met Vlady at Gibraltor at a signing in 1996. It was soon after the Draper incident. There were tons of people there. Vlad sat and did not say much. People signed and walked away and he might have smiled. Remember his english was not good. I got up to my turn. I looked at him, leaned over and asked him to do me a favor. He got his horrified look on his face, like "what does this girl want from me?". I told him that next time they played Colorado to just smear Lemiuex for me. I was too small to do it myself. He got that huge grin of his on his face, and Terminator style said " I do THAT for you!" and he did! That was the hit!

You made my night.

:clap: Nice! That is one of the best hits I've ever seen in hockey and the fact that the hit is on Claude Lemiuex makes it soooo much more better, lol.

Its good how the Wings keep Vladdy a part of the organization and having him at the Joe would definatley be inspiring to any Wings player. He was such an awsome player.