• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
oviekid8

lang and samulson

Rate this topic

i love pavel datsyuk and zetterburg but i noticed that everyone on this site hates lang and samulson. lang is not bad but samulson is awesome just wondering why no one like them,. also how do you get one of those picture things where you signature is.

For the beginning of the playoffs, Sammy was playing with very little confidence and it showed on the ice. Since about mid-way through the series against San Jose, he started picking it up.

The complaints youll hear about him are usually about how often he shoots instead of passing and when he chooses to shoot. Sammys got a nice wrister and a pretty good slapper too, but too often his decision making about when and where to shoot is off.

Sammy also set himself up to be a decen second liner last year, and for most of the season he looked more like a fourth liner.

If you mean to change your avatar on the left go to...my controls...edit avatar settings...then choose from the gallery or upload your own

My opinion on Lang and Sammy is that overall they don't have much production or hussle. They can each get some points every so often, but in general they don't either don't show up or are kinda lazy, overall though I think Sammy is ok, but could pass on Lang next year. As of late Sammy has done well in some clinches and Lang got a big goal too. But I really feel Lang is over paid for his production, so I can see him catching a lot of crap sompared to a guy that gets a third of his salary that may underproduce...he is expected to do more for his salary I think.