• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

The Positive Energy Thread

Rate this topic

This is a counter-active thread to all the bitching and moaning that well be incurred from Game 3 and so on for the rest of the playoffs. Whenever something or someone is not working well for/on the Red Wings, feel free to make a POSITIVE post in reference to that person or thing.

Ex: Sammy has a hell of a slapshot; Bertuzzi is the hardest hitter on the ice tonight, Robert Lang is a defensive mastermind

Rules

1. NO NEGATIVE POSTS.

2. NO NEUTRAL POSTS.

3. ALL POSTS MUST BE MADE IN RELATION TO THE RED WINGS.

4. ALL POSTS MUST USE THE PRESENT TENSE.

Here goes:

Red Wings dominate 5 on 5 play in Game 3 while they dominate the PP and PK as well.

Your turn.

Guest jaytan

I just sacrificed a goat to the great one down below. Hopefully that works for an even-strength goal.

Lang scores twice....................into his own net. :)

Wow dude... thats not even funny. I mean really, do you actually think that coming to a Wings board, posting on a topic that says no negative post about the wings will make you "cool" or what ever. I bet your one of those 15 year olds that will just annoy people because you think its funny and you think people are laughing with you not at you.. but there really laughing at you.

Anyway wings will win in 5, Hasek will have a G.A.A less than 1 by the end of the series

Guest bullocks

Wings will win in overtime to make the Ducks faithful feel the pain we had to in game 2.

Since period 2 of game 2, the Red Wings have been playing as good or better than the ducks. Like the Borg (star trek reference), it's just a matter of time until Mike Babcock and the Red Wings adapt to whatever they are facing. The Red Wings are now capable of beating the ducks anytime they're willing to give the effort (which will definitely include tonight).

Kopecky is going to be a difference-maker tonight (no knock on Calder - get better, buddy), Bert is going to be a force, Dom will be his usual self, and Draper gets a hat-trick. OK, that might be too positive. But I have been feeling that Drapes will get the game winner, for some reason.

Wings score many goals, rather than 2 or 3. I know they can do it!!! Crash the net, boyz! Push Giggy in with the puck -- if you can, but that's quite a load. Dom weighs 40 pounds less, even without all the pads; it's no wonder Ducks can push him around. :P

Go, Wings!!! Take 'em both!!

Guest bullocks

Since period 2 of game 2, the Red Wings have been playing as good or better than the ducks. Like the Borg (star trek reference), it's just a matter of time until Mike Babcock and the Red Wings adapt to whatever they are facing. The Red Wings are now capable of beating the ducks anytime they're willing to give the effort (which will definitely include tonight).

i guess u didnt watch the overtime where anaheim was all over us :unsure:

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

HASEK WITH A 60 SAVE SHUTOUT BABY BERTUZZI WITH 3 GOALS

....I had a birthday wish to spend today.... :thumbup:

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Edit: My bad I didn't read the first post far enough....sorry I got jumpy with my positive energy

Edited by cincywingfan

Ok guys, get this

Neidemyer comes up center ice in the 2nd over time, Wings on a P.K, Cheli SMASHES HIM with an open ice hit, he goes flying, (clean), Chelios gets the puck, him against 1 defender (some random guy), and BAM, pulls a datsyuk, drags the puck goes right past him on the blue line, then its just him and the goalie, Chelios fake shoots, pulls a 360 back hand top corner to win. :cool:

Ok guys, get this

Neidemyer comes up center ice in the 2nd over time, Wings on a P.K, Cheli SMASHES HIM with an open ice hit, he goes flying, (clean), Chelios gets the puck, him against 1 defender (some random guy), and BAM, pulls a datsyuk, drags the puck goes right past him on the blue line, then its just him and the goalie, Chelios fake shoots, pulls a 360 back hand top corner to win. :cool:

Now that would be a site to see :D