• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bullocks

Re-gained home ice?

Rate this topic

You play for home-ice advantage in game 7 scenarios. I'm not dismissing the importance of a loud home crowd and such, but home-ice overall IMO, is overhyped. Wings have lost twice at home (despite a good home record, 6-2) and have managed to gut out some road wins to a respectable away record (4-3), so home-ice isn't everything, given how decent the Wings have played on the road in hostile environments in San Jose and Calgary.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Here's hoping we don't need home ice.

But in terms of a game 7, home ice is HUGE. And we all know that despite the walloping we gave the Ducks tonight, this series still has potential to go the distance. So yes, getting a win in Anaheim is huge, because as it stood, if we didn't win at least one at the Ponda, we couldn't have won the series.

Now let's go out there and show them that game 3 wasn't a fluke.

I also think home ice is overplayed, unless its a game 6, but the Ducks arena was probably the worst atmosphere Ive seen so far. Even before they were down in the first.

However, I did enjoy the noticeable cheering when Detroit scored.

Not a thread jack - just a sidenote...................................

For those of you who may have missed it: The Detroit Red Wings lost fewer regular season home-games than the Detroit Lions did this past season.

Not a thread jack - just a sidenote...................................

For those of you who may have missed it: The Detroit Red Wings lost fewer regular season home-games than the Detroit Lions did this past season.

hahahahahaha :rotflmao:

Now I'm coming to a sad realization... cancel or allow? :crybaby: