• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drw13

Holmstrom Hit from Behind

Rate this topic

Suspension clearly coming on this hit. Unfortunate that it'll be Niedermayer (because he got the major and the game) and not Pronger because one was just as guilty as the other.

i know that detroit is ahead in the game, but that doesn't mean that nobody should step up and let the quacks know that s*** like this won't be tolerated... it would be nice if bertuzzi would level pronger into the boards a few times to remind him that that he isn't the baddest player on ice...

Bertuzzi's real purpose has just been revealed

Pretty certain that's one of the reasons he was appealing in the first place....... be nice if he did SOMETHING......

niedermayer didn't do anything other than cut holmstrom off, and thats fine.

The refs made a reactive call, and it was a dumb call. Typical refs. Pronger should have been removed from the game. Homer couldn't see him, not to mention pronger used both elbows to drill his face into the boards...

At least the refs mad A call. This game seems to be a little bit better FOR calls, not the RIGHT calls.

At least we have improvement.

I hope like hell that Homer is alright...

Pronger shoulda been removed instead of niedermayer on that. Niedermayer did nothing wrong... Pronger had the elbows up...

I agree. Post Bettman's email. If we all start to bombard him every time something like this happens, perhaps it will change...

Not hats for Homer tonight. What a shame. He had such a beautiful goal!

Suspension clearly coming on this hit. Unfortunate that it'll be Niedermayer (because he got the major and the game) and not Pronger because one was just as guilty as the other.

im assuming the NHL can review the s*** and notice that prongers involvement was worse. I hope so

I'm embarassed that Pronger's name is mentioned in the same sentence as Lidstrom's as one of the best defensemen in the NHL. Lidstrom would NEVER do anything like that. I'm disgusted that Pronger's a role model. This is so typical Pronger too. He did the same thing to Stevie. He tried to take him out but only hurt himself. The difference is, it backfired last time for him...not so much today.

Intent to injury must be punished.

Where did you find that? Preferably a link if you can, please

some firebettman.com site I think...it's probably fake...I'm trying to find a way to submit comments on hte NHL site. I'm also going to call the Wings tomorrow and get ahold of Ken Hollands secretary and e-mail it to her and see if she'll forward it to Holland to forward to Bettman. I'm out for blood. I'm so incredibly sick of this s***. Intent to injure bulls*** on a huge difference maker. It doesn't get more obvious. Bullf***ings***.

doesn't the nhl review the play and could possibly hand out a punishment for pronger too even though there was no penalty during the game?

Was this hit much worse than Claude's hit on Draper? The reaction by the team back then was MUCH more violent than this time. I mean obviously we had Darren back then and he would fight anything...but come on, where is our message back to them?

If I see one Duck fan on here try to justify why either of those two deserve to play the rest of the playoffs, they are a troll and I will automatically ignore them.

If that was a Red Wing who took a run at a guy who was destroying them I would have the balls to admit that, that was one of the dirtiest hits I have seen this Post season or season. For the two of them to go at him, both high and both with elbows in Holmers face.

That was Claude Lemiuex style s***.

PATHETIC!!!

And Keith Jones defending this is absolute bulls***!

That was definitely intent to injure. He will be suspended without a doubt. Very similar to the bernier incident when he was hit from behind by radulov. I can't remember, but how many games did he get for that???? Pronger should get something similar to that

******* *******. And that is putting it nicely.

I am SO sick of this s***. So you are losing 4-0 and instead of trying to get SOME life back in your team you instead go after Homer with a dirty as hell hit from behind. WTF. I am so sick of these teams coming after the Wings just because they are dominating them in play. Grow the hell up jackasses.

Homer better be okay. I don't even care about the rest of the period because of this. The last thing we need is another guy with an injury.

If I see one Duck fan on here try to justify why either of those two deserve to play the rest of the playoffs, they are a troll and I will automatically ignore them.

If that was a Red Wing who took a run at a guy who was destroying them I would have the balls to admit that, that was one of the dirtiest hits I have seen this Post season or season. For the two of them to go at him, both high and both with elbows in Holmers face.

PATHETIC!!!

amen....

PATHETIC!!!

Keith Jones WAS with the Avalanche from 96 to 99, maybe that's why he thinks he can defend it?

I'm fairly certain he has a concussion. His eyes we're glazed, he was totally out of it. Honestly I think theres about a 5% chance that he'll be in game 4. Or 5 and 6 for that matter.

:crybaby:

but get real guys, do you realy think bertuzzi wants more media on him if he hit pronger like he did to moore.

He was saying that it was just part of their physical style of play and that is how pronger plays. Then he said he was seeing an angry pronger on the ice and that the red wings should keep their heads up and defend themselves.

Engblom made a comment about watch out for the stick.

That is more reason to suspend him, now the red wings players can't skate and play they have to worry about losing a limb to this stick weilding ****** bag.

I really do hope that Pronger gets suspended and that Homer is okay.... Im hoping this is a situation like the all fimilar Umberger hit where he got jacked in the playoffs last year.... and then shows up in the next game and scores a goal.... Hopefully holmstrom is alright and thathe comes back and hurts pronger where it hurts the most... On the scoreboard to keep him away from the cup another year...

Go Wings.... Go Homer!!!!

I just sent an email to Bettman asking that the NHL reviews the play, I don't even care if the email address is real or not. In fact I'm kind of impressed someone even had it

Pronger is the biggest piece of s*** hockey player I have seen in a long time, I still remember when he tried to take out Yzerman in 2002, but he tore his ACL for it so maybe he will get suspended 2 games for thsi bulls*** hockey play.