• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drw13

Holmstrom Hit from Behind

Rate this topic

Wow Pronger starts his cheapshots again, with a huge elbow to smash Homers face into the glass and he gets nothing!?! What he did was alot worse than what Rob did, Pronger should be gone and Rob should still be out there.

Wow Pronger starts his cheapshots again, with a huge elbow to smash Homers face into the glass and he gets nothing!?! What he did was alot worse than what Rob did, Pronger should be gone and Rob should still be out there.

That ****** Pronger should be out for the rest of the series for that s***.

Just like Calgary, if you can't win, goon it up.

I knew Anaheim was a bunch of low class thugs.

This just looked all kinds of dirty, both Pronger and Nieds went up high along the boards. I hope to God Holmstrom is alright. This seemed to be much of the frustration in the game coming out on our best player so far this game. I hate me some Pronger

because Pronger is a *****. I'm glad he's out there still. If nothing else, Bertuzzi can earn hero status if he knocks that f***** out of the game.

Chris Pronger will never win a Cup, he always reverts to this cheap shot bs.

Yeah... I have never really loved Pronger... but right now I'm more concerned with Homer. It's sad that some teams go up high when they're hopelessly behind.

I want nothing more than for Holmstrom to be alright. I like the lead, but I'd rather not have anyone get hurt - especially someone as important to his team as Homer is to ours.

Updates are welcomed and looked forward to...

Guest bullocks

Pronger and Neidamyer both need to be suspended. Pronger did more damage then Neidamyer...he's acting like an animal out there. Pronger went high from behind and smoked his head in the glass.

gbettman@nhl.com

I did a little searching for Bettman's e-mail addy and found that...heaven knows if it's real or whatnot, but I'm so pissed, I need to write something to anyone to get this out of my system. I would advise you all to do the same or suggest a better method. I'm so sick of this cheapshot bulls***. It's just ridiculous. I honestly haven't been this disgusted in a long time. s*** happens. Hits happen. It's hockey. What just happened to Holmstrom is absolute senseless bulls*** that has no place in the game. I'm beyond pissed.

The NHL needs to do something about this. The rules need to be changed. That was a clear dirty hit on Homer, by a team pissed off and looking to injure. Needer should have to sit until Homer can come back. Right now there is basically nothing that stops a team from eliminating opposing players that are hurting them. OOOooo, they get 5 minutes in the box, we could lose Homer for the rest of the playoffs. Hmmm, who gets off easy there? :angry:

do do do doooooooo do do do do this just in, I give the Ducks no credit at all, and thank the majority of the classy Ducks fans who post here, but don't want to be around to read any of the flame I am expecting.

We got this one in the bag, but I can't watch this kinda nonsense. Its truly disgusting. The sad thing is that they won't get the suspensions they deserve either.

Pronger and Neidamyer both need to be suspended. Pronger did more damage then Neidamyer...he's acting like an animal out there. Pronger went high from behind and smoked his head in the glass.

WTF is wrong with us?!? Someone needs to take off the gloves and stomp Chrissy a new muddddd hole.!

gbettman@nhl.com

I did a little searching for Bettman's e-mail addy and found that...heaven knows if it's real or whatnot, but I'm so pissed, I need to write something to anyone to get this out of my system. I would advise you all to do the same or suggest a better method. I'm so sick of this cheapshot bulls***. It's just ridiculous. I honestly haven't been this disgusted in a long time. s*** happens. Hits happen. It's hockey. What just happened to Holmstrom is absolute senseless bulls*** that has no place in the game. I'm beyond pissed.

Where did you find that? Preferably a link if you can, please

players like pronger give hockey a bad name. He's a ***** ***** ass fool who does nothing but cheap shot and then whine when he gets a penalty. His ass should be gone for the game and the series for that s***. i hate him more than anything...

and i hope he gets hit by a bus.

i hate teams who injure other teams when they are behind..brings me back to the hit on Cheech and Bernier in the Nash vs. SJ series. Terrible. I know how you guys feel. He looked pretty bad. It looked like a concussion..as much as I don't want that..he was really out of it

I've always hated that gap toothed piece of s*** and this just reaffirms my hate. He should be out of the game and suspended for at least two. That was just ridiculous.

Absolute garbage move by Pronger. It was clearly him who put Holmstrom's head into the boards, not Niedermayer.

And then he gets his gloves and his stick up in Kopecky's face and whines when he's penalized for it. I'm getting tired of watching this clown.

Tough call, Neidermayer got the game misc and 5 mins, but Pronger did as much damage. He was the one with his gloves up high.

Not sure if there will be a suspension for that, i think it will depend on Holmstrom's status.