• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
high_stick69

Ducks respond on hit.....

Rate this topic

I don't know if this link has been posted yet, but if you listen to the audio from Scott Neidermeyer, he sounds like he is going to cry because Pronger might be suspended..... He also almost tells the media how irritating Holmstrom is to play against, then catches himself and changes his answer.......

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homep...cle_1697049.php

Didn't check the link. Don't care what the Ducks are saying.

Niedermayer is a great defensemen - yes, but i'll tell you this. Awhile back I had heard he was a dirty player who loved using his lumber and throwing cheapshots. Now that we get to see him up close, the verdict is in: he is.

is this guy a Norris finalist along with Pronger?

i'm so glad Pronger will have some time to get his golf clubs ready, he'd need them ready really soon...

I don't know if this link has been posted yet, but if you listen to the audio from Scott Neidermeyer, he sounds like he is going to cry because Pronger might be suspended..... He also almost tells the media how irritating Holmstrom is to play against, then catches himself and changes his answer.......

Talk about sour grapes... Scott sounds like a whiny little girl on that thing. It's actually funny how he tries to sound irritated. He is trying to sound like a "Billy Bad Ass," but it ain't workin'. This reaction is quite humorous... get a life Anaheim. Donger hit him in the head with an elbow - - from behind no less... take your medicine and shut up.

If I was at this press conference (the burke presser), I would just ask one question. If this happened to your player, are you saying you wouldn't be demanding a suspension?

If they said no, I would respond bulls*** and walk out.

Edited by Majsheppard

I agree i think Scott Niedermayer takes it. :)

You think Scott Niedermayer takes it like a man when the Norris goes to Lidstrom? I wouldnt give Niedermayer that much credit.

is this guy a Norris finalist along with Pronger?

i'm so glad Pronger will have some time to get his golf clubs ready, he'd need them ready really soon...

Yeah. But I wouldnt blame you for not noticing. A guy that gets deked out of his jock strap game in and game out really isnt Norris material, but we all know that after Lidstrom, theres really no else that can compare.

holy s***!!! go to tsn and watch the Brian Burke press conference. that man is in total denial and is bordering on dillusional. he almost suggests that pronger is the victim because hes so tall that he cant help it. yeah, thats a great message to send to the league....."hey if youre tall you can hit people in the head because you cant help it".

wow, just wow

wings in 5 :o:o:o

You think Scott Niedermayer takes it like a man when the Norris goes to Lidstrom? I wouldnt give Niedermayer that much credit.

Yeah. But I wouldnt blame you for not noticing. A guy that gets deked out of his jock strap game in and game out really isnt Norris material, but we all know that after Lidstrom, theres really no else that can compare.

I think scott niedermayer is the man. I know Niks plus minus this year was exceptional but look at their ice time and points and it isn't so clear cut.

lmao!! :lol:

I'm glad you find it funny. No where do I hear Nieds saying "Oh, but we're nothing without Pronger! F**k the League! Now we're screwed!" He was making statements, and after last nights outcome, I'd be pissed too. In fact, I am pissed.

I also like the part where Neidermeyer says "Maybe you should talk to Holmstrom," insinuating that he is somehow responsible for throwing his head in the way of Pronger's elbow....lol

I also like the part where Neidermeyer says "Maybe you should talk to Holmstrom," insinuating that he is somehow responsible for throwing his head in the way of Pronger's elbow....lol

If I was at this press conference (the burke presser), I would just ask one question. If this happened to your player, are you saying you wouldn't be demanding a suspension?

If they said no, I would respond bulls*** and walk out.

Obviously you've never heard Burke speak. :lol: Rules for his team. Another set for the other.

I know right! Jeez Homer you should watch where you're throwing your head, duh. :lol:

I know right! Jeez Homer you should watch where you're throwing your head, duh. :lol:

I don't think that's what he meant, but w/e. There's no point in putting in my thoughts because I get told it's biased and BS.

holy s***!!! go to tsn and watch the Brian Burke press conference. that man is in total denial and is bordering on dillusional. he almost suggests that pronger is the victim because hes so tall that he cant help it. yeah, thats a great message to send to the league....."hey if youre tall you can hit people in the head because you cant help it".

wow, just wow

wings in 5 :o:o:o

Again: look-up his comments on the Bertuzzi hit. <_<

im glad the league suspended pronger , he deserved it , i can understand that he only got 1 game cause its in the playoffs but if this was the regular season he would of gotten more games , i think the excuse i heard on tv about holmstrom coming back should then allow pronger to not get suspended is bs , if you go head hunting trying to injure someone you deserve to get suspended regardless if the guy is ok or not .........and im kind of happy they got the wrong guy yesterday and didnt penalize pronger cause if they did he wouldnt be suspended for tomorrow's game , and what kind of punishment would that of been ?? it was 4-0 the game was over .....so in the end it all works out cause he deserved to get at least a 1 game suspension regardless of if he got the boot yesterday when it was 4-0

Don't get me wrong, I DEFINITELY think Pronger deserved a suspension. As soon as I read about it I knew he deserved one. It puts a bad taste in my mouth when the Ducks make dirty plays. You have NO idea how pissed off I was when Teemu was caught using an illegal stick. I was crushed.

But, I don't think this is really fair to attack Niedermayer about this. If your 2nd best Defensemen was suspended for something in this situation, Lidstrom would be saying the same thing (if the tables were completely turned) Just let it go, my God. Pronger's been suspended. You have the series lead. There's no reason to attack a class guy like Niedermayer.

EDITED: I meant to say suspension, not penalty.

Edited by Duckette