• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
oviekid8

kopetsky or calder

Rate this topic

hey how do people get the picture of a player and it says somthing in the box by your signature

1. At the top of the page, where it says "Logged in as..." on the right hand side it says "My Controls"

2. when your in your control panel, on the right hand side under the "menu" section it says "Edit Signature" click on that

3.You have to have a picture that meets the forum rules and it has to be uploaded to the internet which you can do at a place like Photobucket.com

1. At the top of the page, where it says "Logged in as..." on the right hand side it says "My Controls"

2. when your in your control panel, on the right hand side under the "menu" section it says "Edit Signature" click on that

3.You have to have a picture that meets the forum rules and it has to be uploaded to the internet which you can do at a place like Photobucket.com

is it possible to get one maid for me because photobucket dosnt work on my comp.

Guest bullocks

Well unforutantely Calder is hurt. Otherwise I'd pick him over anyone.

Kopay did a really good job yesterday aside from his two penalties in which I honestly thought happened because he got too excited. lol

Yesterday when Calder was questioned about being injured after he was put out of the line up he said he wasn't he just needs to play better. I know, i know...not like hes going to admit it right?

Anyways, I'd pick Kopecky either way right now...because Calder wasn't playing too great to say the least.

in 2 games without kopecky they are 1 for 2 with an even goal differential.

in 1 game with him they won and had a +5 goal differential.

who would you have in the lineup?

ok sarcasm aside, Id take a healthy calder over any other 3rd or 4th line player the wings have, but we dont have a healthy calder, so Kopecky.