• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

This is probably a dumb question, but...

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Where do you guys go to see all the post-game interviews and stuff? I know VS shows a couple of them, but that's it, really. Normally, I don't waste my time on this stuff, but I've been very interested in seeing what everyone has had to say throughout the playoffs.

Strictly for the Wings, that is.

Guest bullocks

i like tsn.ca myself if you can't stand some of the biased stuff they put on there it's good

3 ppl from the tsn hockey panel actually picked the wings over the ducks (if u include the monkey) :P

3 ppl from the tsn hockey panel actually picked the wings over the ducks (if u include the monkey) :P

If you want the postgame press meets you can get them at www.nhl.com usually on the front page. Unfortuanately I believe they take them down after the other conference plays so theirs can go up, but there is usually a link up onthe main page front and center the same night after every game's official press conference.

Edited by #19forPresident!

www.mlive.com has good articles and some radio interviews time to time

www.tsn.ca has the best after game and pre-game video coverage

Also as some have mentioned VS has a show on at 10:30 most nights and they show footage of the post game interviews at times.

I have two suggestions:

If you have VS, and can stay up late enough, watch NHL on the fly: Final, its an awesome show of highlights and post game commentary put out by the NHL Network in Canada and rebroadcast on VS at 1:00 or 1:30AM (EST)

If your looking for just Red Wings interviews and if you get FSN Detroit, Red Wings Live is usually on FSND after the game, even if its on VS the only problem with them is they tend to cut all the interviews short.