• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
datsyukiandeke

Selanne

Rate this topic

He's been pretty invisible (i'm glad) , do you guys think he's hurt?

i think thats what playing against lidstrom and draper will do to you. that line along with any lids d pairing really does shut down the opposition

Guest bullocks

selanne's too old hagahah sound familiar :P

naw, like budy said...that's what happens when u play against lidstrom.

Selane is playing lot of minutes and going to the net, and he is visible.

but he's been drasticaly(sp) ineffective. maybe it's lack of Kunitz or McDonald on his side, maybe it's just Nick Lidstrom :)

truth being said, Getzlaf is not playing more traffic than sister Teemu, but he's been more dangerous so far.

A (tiny) part of me feels bad for the guy, all those years in the league and no Cup but wouldn't it be awesome for a guy like Filppula whom Selanne praised so highly to end up winning the Cup instead? And as a rookie, no less.

Guest Crymson

He's been pretty invisible (i'm glad) , do you guys think he's hurt?

Another typical playoff absence for Teemu.

he's been pretty much invisible the whole playoffs right? not just this series.. so i don't think its just because of lidstrom, altho im pretty sure nick isnt helping :lol:

he's been pretty much invisible the whole playoffs right? not just this series.. so i don't think its just because of lidstrom, altho im pretty sure nick isnt helping :lol:

Well he may be slumping, but everyone has to sometime, he's still a firecracker offensively and he knows how to put the body to good use. Im not sure if its pure slumping or some kind of nagging injury he doesn't want to disclose, but make no mistake our defensive strategy doesn't write a player like him off under any circumstance.

Maybe it's not injury related. Let's give some credit where it's due, note this pattern:

Iginla: invisible

Marleau: invisible (and to a certain extent after game 3, Thornton)

Selanne: invisible

Our defense, even depleted, is amazing TONS of credit to the hard backchecking Babcock preaches for the forwards too.

Maybe it's not injury related. Let's give some credit where it's due, note this pattern:

Iginla: invisible

Marleau: invisible (and to a certain extent after game 3, Thornton)

Selanne: invisible

Our defense, even depleted, is amazing TONS of credit to the hard backchecking Babcock preaches for the forwards too.

He'll bustout tonight. The ketchup bottle is ready to burst.

Just because a guy doesn't show up on the scoring sheet doesn't mean he's invisible. Selanne was actually pretty effective in games 1 and 2. He occupies a lot of attention with opens things up for other guys.