• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

I hope the Red Wings come out with the same effort they did the other night, and just don't let up because their without Pronger!

3-1 wings

Datsyuk, Draper, Lebda

Getzlaf

dont think itll be as close a game as score shows... maybe for the first period but after that the lack of depth of defense will hurt

No Pronger :)

Go Redwings! If we put up an effort just like last game, this game is no contest. Will be interesting to see how the Ducks manage without Pronger and with our new lines again they can't concentrate their defense!

GO WINGS GO

Awesome GDT!

7-0 Detroit. Ducks lose their cool and every on their roster gets a suspension for game 5.

So awesome you had to say it thrice ;):thumbup:

SO READY FOR this loverly, Prongerless game.

I think I've just invented a new word. It's "Prongerless" meaning something that is good, doesn't suck, and isn't dirty :)

Well, hopefully, I gotta say I don't trust those other Ducks much more.

PS. Remember to root for Lang

Such a big game. We've got the momentum on our side. Some doubt has to be creeping into the minds of the Ducks after that last game. I'm sure they'll come back with Giguere but even he has to be shaken a little bit.

Now we get a chance to step on their throats and take a stranglehold on this series in a game where Anaheim is missing their best (and dirtiest) player. Here's hoping the Wings see the opportunity that's in front of them and take full advantage. This isn't the Saddledome or anything.....they can be had in that arena.

Not to mention the fact that we've got the best goalie in the world (and in history) on our side.

GO WINGS!!!!!

-Tim

well kiddies this is going two ways. We win this game the ducks are done, or the ducks win this game and we might be in trouble. I don't see the latter happening but i hope we trash them so pronger really feels the sting of this one.

LMAO a 'Prongerless' game Jen says. :thumbup:

I gotta say..I have ANOTHER great feeling.

Wings are winning this one.

Wings 3 (Sammy, Bert, Cleary)

Ducks 2-(Penner, Dipenta)

GO WINGS!!!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

RGDT in attendance tonight...

Let's go RED WINGS!! I loved seeing the Ducks fans silent on Tuesday accept for the "REFS SUCK" chants and a few towels and bottles being thrown on the ice.

If you're going to the game - LOOK FOR ME!

Preskate is at 5:30 we'll be at the Wings bench before Game time!! :)

Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!!

I know we crushed them last game and they'll be without Pronger but I always get bad feelings when it seems we encounter a game we supposedly should win.

All I want is a solid 60 minutes, a clean game, and a win. 1 goal, 8 goals I don't really care what the difference is as long as by the time I go to bed tomorrow I can say both semi final series are at 3-1.

Oh and for all Wing fan board members, be sure to make tons of noise! I loved being able to hear cheers after our goals last game.

Guest Still MIGHTY

LET'S GO DUCKS!

Greetings from the OC

My first post here on LGW

Came over from AD

I hope this series can go a bit longer so I can hang around here. Looks very smooth and I've heard nothing but great things.

I'll swing by every now and then to give a little quip about my Ducks

I expect the Ducks to come out, well, pissed off basically. Pissed because of the score and pissed due to Prongs being out. The Ducks got this far without Prongs last year, so I'm sure they have the confidence to do it this year.

I also expect the 3 rings of Scotty Nieds, the Conn Smythe of Jiggy, and the scars of Teemu to do some talking today and tomorrow in the Ducks locker room.

The Ducks can do it. I have the faith

I also expect Jiggy to start tomorrow. He didn't play badly, just his team around him did.

I expect a hard fought game. and of course I pick my Ducks to be on top. Then again, I've done that in every game this post season. lol.

Should be a good one. Too bad I have a ceremony to go to. I play lacrosse at my high school (I'm 17 btw) and we have our awards banquet tomorrow. The team totally blew and I was the goalie. I did pretty well despite our record and I'm most likely going to get MVP (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn here but the rest of the team agreed with me lol). If it werent for that I'd be able to watch the boys but, ah well. Thats what you've got Tivo for!

LET'S GO DUCKS!

oh and very stylish on the graphics in the GDT

Looks like someone knows how to use Photoshop ;)

Edited by Still MIGHTY

So excited for the game! I will be in class again, so I'll have to rely on text message updates, unfortunately. Hopefully Bert roughs some Ducks up just a little, and hopefully the Wings can pull out the win!

Guest Crymson

Bring it home.

On another note: Anyone notice how GREAT our stats are? WOW! Look at Hasek's sv% vs Michelin Man's... sheesh... look at ALL our stats versus Anaheim's, for that matter. What a great team we've got!

SOO, I just realized that I have a duck themed bathroom...do you think this is bad luck? *is ashamed*

Although the toilet seat is ducks...so that could be symbolic...lol