• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Lets Go Boys! We absolutely need this one. Get them in a 3-1 hole coming back to the joe. Priss... I mean pronger will be kicking himself for missing this game. Good guys win 3-1

Can anyone else imagine Babcock giving them a speech involving the words "Were two games away from the Stanley Cup finals" ?

I can.

And effort like the other night, where we execute and do all of the little things, and we could well be up 3-1 in the series.

Pronger is out, and with the way Nieds played the other night, the Ducks could be helpless defensively.

Dom needs to shine again.

We need to take it to them again.

We need to shell the net with shots.

I see a 4-1 win.

Guest bullocks

I know we crushed them last game and they'll be without Pronger but I always get bad feelings when it seems we encounter a game we supposedly should win.

All I want is a solid 60 minutes, a clean game, and a win. 1 goal, 8 goals I don't really care what the difference is as long as by the time I go to bed tomorrow I can say both semi final series are at 3-1.

Oh and for all Wing fan board members, be sure to make tons of noise! I loved being able to hear cheers after our goals last game.

games like this scare me as well, not so much because were suppose to win...but because u know their going to come out and all step it up and bust their asses. that or, we come in thinking itll be a cake walk without pronger and not show up for the first period. saying that, we have the veteran experience that will not let that happen!!

i say wings by 2.

Any one going up to the Joe from Toledo for Game 5? I will have to drive up there and meet my client myself at Motor City but if anybody would like to carpool and save some gas then let me know. Just PM me.

Guest bullocks

I perdict an ass kicking. Anyone notice when a team believes they can throw a cheap shot to try to intimidate us we respond by just ending them.

good point.

I hope the boys can put together another 'A' game tonight, and stay out of their own way if (when?) it happens. If (when?) it does (please?), I'll sit back and enjoy watching the life drain out of the Yucks' players. I don't just want a victory tonight, I want the fu(k!ing soul of the fu(k!ng Yucks fu(k!ng crushed. I won't care about the margin of victory or the three stars. I just want see the Yucks mentally and spiritually destroyed!*

WOO!

LETS GO RED WINGS!

:clap:

Oh, and I don't want to see anyone get hurt or some sort of 'retribution'.

*Disclaimer - I don't want to see the Yucks literally lose their souls. That'd mean they'd go to hell...well...come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad, now would it?* (I've reached the 'smilie limit'. Please insert a *wink* here)

Any one going up to the Joe from Toledo for Game 5? I will have to drive up there and meet my client myself at Motor City but if anybody would like to carpool and save some gas then let me know. Just PM me.

Oh I wish I was, I went to game 2 so I'm saving my pennies to go big on cup finals tickets, so hopefully, god willing we can finish these guys.

GO WINGS!!! :champs:

SOO, I just realized that I have a duck themed bathroom...do you think this is bad luck? *is ashamed*

Although the toilet seat is ducks...so that could be symbolic...lol

No thats a good thing, you keep your ducks right where they belong, right in the sh*tter

sorry thats a little juvenile for me, but I had to, it was right there.

Edited by #19forPresident!

BiggerFasterYounger, the rallying cry of a thousand teams against the great empire, is once again proven to be based on false hopes and dangerous overconfidence.

If only you could see yourself now, Chris, only able to sit and watch as your team teeters on the brink of annihilation. Your cumbersome frame, your dopey gap tooth - wasted, useless.

Yes... you will sit now... alongside BiggerFasterYounger and other myths, in the NHL's graveyard for the losers and the forgotten.

this is a huge game. if we can take it then we have 1 foot in the cup finals with the ducks having to win 3 straight, including 2 at the joe. i just can't see them doing that.

however, if the ducks win tonight without their best player then it will give them a massive confidence boost and could swing momentum their way.

having said that:

wings 5 (lidstrom, datsyuk, zetterberg 2, cleary)

ducks 2

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Edited by UKWING

LET'S GO DUCKS!

I also expect Jiggy to start tomorrow. He didn't play badly, just his team around him did.

:blink: Weren't all three goals he gave up one-timers a/la NHL 2K7? Exposed his slow side-to-side movement, so says Kelly Hrudey. :P

Anyhow, Jiggy was awful, but good goalies have a way of bouncing back.. just like Hasek did. You're right though, will be a rough and tumble one, because in my mind, this is a must win for the Ducks.

Our skill will be too much for the Ducks to handle, especially with an extremely taxed blue line. Don't expect to see Jackman all that much.. kind of like our Kyle Quincey. Leave it all on the ice boys, especially in the furious first 10 minutes. Dom will save your asses a few times.

I look for Bertuzzi to step up again, he likes his new linemates.

Wings: 4 (prompting a Bryzgalov start Sunday)

Ducks: 1

I´m hoping for a win to get the job done at home on sunday.

Maybe it won´t be that easy as it was in game 3 but we gonna play good enough to take the win with a one goal difference, i think.

2:3 ( Homer, Lids, Bert)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so excited!!!

COME ON WINGS!!!! Come out FLYING! SCORING! CHECKING!!!!

This is going to be the longest day ever at work!!

LGW - if you're going tonight - PRESKATE at the WINGS BENCH 5:30!!!

BE THERE!

I think the Wings are mentally prepared for this game, and that's what counts. Wings play smart hockey. Yucks will come out ready and will do their best to not make the same mistakes they made in the last game. The Wings won't underestimate the power of frustration and anger on Anaheim's bench and will also be ready. We are moving on from the incident with Homer, just as it should be. Justice was meted out, now let's play hockey.

I just hope with "Prongs" sitting out tonight, the goonery will be less, and that no one on the Wings bench gets taken off on a stretcher. Play smart, play hard, Wings -- and you will be the victors again tonight!

Let's go, Red Wings!!! :clap:

edit: sp

Edited by puckloo39

I'm nervous on this one. I think we'll find ourselves in a hole early. Then we'll realize the urgency of the situation like we always do when we're in a hole, and slice through their "Prongerless" defense.