• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

90%?? where did you get your info on that one..i think 90% of us still feel that the ducks are gonna be hard to beat.

17-0...more like 18-0 hahaha j/k

im staying with my wings winning 4-2 with an empty net goal

Did you change your username? You were Lint weren't you?

Ok I am sorry for making such a broad generalization but from the posts I have read it seems like this is going to be a cake walk tonight. There are a few people who are still concerned about tonight's game but it seems like the overall vibe is that the Ducks might as well not show up.

Wow could you relay that message to the ducks locker room and tell them just to go home and be a lame ducks, that might work.... NOT!

It should be a real good game toinght, hopefully its not one sided like the last game. I"m predicting some real good CLEAN hockey tonight. I hope its a dandy! I wish all you duckies the best of luck tonight, But I really hope Lady Luck is on the wings side tonight.

3 hours to go! I CAN"T WAIT NO LONGER!

Anaheim is going to come out with everything they have, but missing pronger is really going to hurt. I think the wings will come out the same way they did game 3, and score a few in the first.

Come on Wings, lets get them in a position to be finished off when Pronger gets back! Go Wings!

Anaheim is a very good team, even without Pronger. If you look at the excellent pre-game stats though you see at a glance how important Pronger is. If the Wings don't take the Ducks lightly, and veteran team that they are, I don't Detroit will, the Wings will win. Ducks will come out in the first with a lot of fire, both because they are embarrassed about the last game and Duck's players will be trying to step up to make up for Pronger. If Wings can weather the storm, maybe take advantage of a Ducks mistake or two, the Wings will wear down the Ducks thinned-out defense and win going away by two or three goals.

GO WINGS

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

6-0 d town bertuzzi, lidstrom holmstrom zetterberg datsyuk Lilja

Not sure if I'm gonna be able to stay up all night...but Red Wings will win it tonight...But it's gonna be a lot closer than most seem to think...Lids gets a goal...

Very strong feeling Lids will score too, and I'm kinda psycho- ehmm, I mean psychIC- about these things. Might be the GWG, too, but my crystal ball is slightly cloudy re that point. :sly:

Wings win by 2, but it won't be easy.

[edited for sp. 'cause I'm OCD like that]

Edited by RedRockit

Wings Win. I don't think it will end up like game 3 but without Pronger, the Ducks will be lacking on the blue line and the Wings will take definite advantage of that!!!

No score prediction, but a Wings Win is surely in the air!!!

Let's make the series 3-1 boys!!!!!

Guest bullocks

Some of these score predictions are really far fetched...Ducks are gonna come out hard without Pronger because they all know they need to step up their game, not to mention if they lose their pretty much f***ed. I see a good effort they put up tonight...and i think Detroit might even take the first period off (hope not). But the loss of Pronger will be costly and Detroit will pull out a close game. Final score: 2-1. MAYBE 3-1.

Some of these score predictions are really far fetched...Ducks are gonna come out hard without Pronger because they all know they need to step up their game, not to mention if they lose their pretty much f***ed. I see a good effort they put up tonight...and i think Detroit might even take the first period off (hope not). But the loss of Pronger will be costly and Detroit will pull out a close game. Final score: 2-1. MAYBE 3-1.

Blaspheme! :munch: You know the Wings are going to have the highest scoring playoff game in NHL history tonight! Hattricks all around! :banana: :carrot: :banana:

Blaspheme! :munch: You know the Wings are going to have the highest scoring playoff game in NHL history tonight! Hattricks all around! :banana: :carrot: :banana:

Speak the truth my brother! Wings 19 Ducks 2 ( okay so Hasek gets a little bored and purposely leaves the net just to make it interesting! ) :yowza:

Guest bullocks

Forget that...57 minutes...wooo hooo I may have to start drinking early, GOD I LOVE HOCKEY!!

47 minutes ;)