• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

It was still a good game...the Ducks still aren't going to win the series. We've had to fight this whole playoffs, I can't even get mad at this game...just bummed about the wasted effort..

BUT Clanguzzi WAS AWESOME! ha ha.

Don't care how many games the Ducks win, just as long as the Wings win the last one!

Too bad Hasek was sub par and we couldn't take advantage of Prongers absence.

Good Luck on Sunday.

I hate to get on him, but did Hasek make ONE hard stop tonight? Story of the game. Wings do all they can to get it back and, well, you know.

don't be fairweather, YG. You know as well as I do, Hasek did what he could as well.

Hmmm well this bites, on the plus side we're clearly the better team in this series, Anaheim only seems to get worse as we keep getting better.

Lets see...

Both teams have now won one game that they deserved to

and Both have won one that they didn't.

Oh well, we were all seriously hoping for a split at least and we got it.

Heres a fun stat though..both series so far for the Wings have been 2-2 going back to Detroit...maybe its a good omen?

I still love our chances in a best of 3 with this team. If we lose the series, definitely point to tonight as the reason why though. Outshot them big-time, had 2 lonnnnnng 5 on 3s that we didn't capitalize on, and there's probably a couple Hasek would like to have back.

Fortunately, it means that Dom will more than likely have a great game on Sunday. And he's money in elimination games (either way). I still love our chances.

-Tim

Well, you would have thought with Pronger out the wings would have really brought it tonight, but no. they sit back. I knew they were going to lose after the 5-3 they blew at the begining of the third. Bulls***. Pure bulls***. Now the ducks have all the momentum. way to go bums.

That's the game boys. We failed to score or do anything productive on our 5 on 3 and they scored on their PP chance.

Series tied going back to the Joe.

Told you.

In the end, Hasek lost us this game. It's alright though as he almost always rebounds with a great game afterwards. He'll lose you 1 but he'll win you 3.

I'm still not worried. Anaheim has almost no consistant scoring from anyone. The only forward on the Ducks that has proven productive is Getzlaf. Everyone else has been invisible.

The last 2 games we've totally dominated Anaheim 5-on-5 and outplayed them on special teams as well.

We will win the next 2. Detroit is getting stronger and stronger while the Ducks look frustrated. And how many times have we seen Norris candidates Neidermayer and Pronger get turned inside out? The last 2 games Filpulla has made Neidermayer his *****.

So, are you really allowed to say "f*** you" to the refs repeatedly? I've never seen a coach yell that at the refs more often that I saw Docuhenozzle Carlisle tonight.