• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

3rd period 5-on-3 for 1:38 against a prongerless ducks team, and we get 1 stinking SOG... talk about a golden opportunity lost...

well, at least we got the split.

Well that was a bummer. Still though..one heck of a game and even though we lost the Wings played GREAT. The fact that they came back from a two goal deficit..again says enough. This Wings team is amazing.

I think we are all just spoiled that's all. We all BEGGED for a split before game 3 and well we got it. Hasek letting in 4 goals..well you can almost guarantee he'll close the door shut in Game 5.

GO WINGS!!!!

f*** Hasek lost the game for the wings tonite, he could not stop a Beach Ball

Ouch. While I don't think hasek played great, he is not the reason for this loss. The Wings lost because they couldn't capitalize on two long ass 5 on 3. IMO, if you don't score on 5 v 3 you don't deserve to win.

I'm gonna go ahead and ***** about the refs a little here.

1st - What the f*** happened to interference? I thought there was a rule about not being allowed to do it or something. This is "playoff officiating" as we kind of hoped not to see. The only difference this year is it took until the conference finals for it to take effect.

2nd - There were numerous times in the last 10 minutes that the ducks should have been penalized. The hit from behind on Markov, a hold here, a hook there, whatever.

Yeah the refs suck balls like the have all playoffs, but the fact is we had the opportunity to absolutely obliterate the Ducks tonight, and for some reason it just was not meant to be I guess.

Oh well, Wings in 6. Let's go Wings!!

When you've got 2 long 5 on 3s, you can't complain about the refs too much. They interfere a lot. I thought they were supposed to get that out of the game, but I guess not. Fight through it. We're still getting more chances, our goalie is still better, we've got a better offense, and we've swung the tide 5 on 5.

Plus Babcock can get the matchups he wants now for 2 of the next 3 (if we need it). And Dom is money when it counts.

-Tim

Not quite.

It was his worst game of the playoffs, so I can't rip on him much, but we gave him enough goals and limited shots. Shouldn't have been like this.

He BETTER shut down Disney in Game Five.

It's a shame Hasek isn't allowed to have an off night, ever. He says he likes pressure, but I can't imagine what he puts up with really. Except I know the Wings are aware that they were not there for the defensive lapses and will take the responsibility for the ill-timed penalties which lead to several of the goals.

But, it is easier to put the blame and the responsibility on Dom. I understand.

How many times has Hasek had a bad game and bounced right back??

Seriously, everyone should calm down. A goalie isn't going to be a brick wall every night. Dom will be great next game, no worries.

Guest jaytan

No way in ******* hell we can win now. We'd have been better off with Pronger playing. At least if he did, the Ducks wouldn't get that boost.

We're about to lose in six. This sucks!

If we're lucky, we'll somehow beat them in seven, then get swept in the finals. I'm really pissed at this.

How many times has Hasek had a bad game and bounced right back??

Seriously, everyone should calm down. A goalie isn't going to be a brick wall every night. Dom will be great next game, no worries.

thank you, exactly. :clap: