• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

regwinguofmfan

This is the Wing I miss most

Rate this topic

i feel it is something that the front office has to look at...high priced, skill players who lots of teams look to take advantage of because of their size....we can afford to pay alittle to a good tough guy who can also skate. Protect the investments that the Wings have out on the ice.

I liked Dino as well.

Good call. Nice prelude to Homer, eh? :D

I met him at a golf tournament a few years back. Really cool guy. It was weird seeing people stand behind him and not slash the back of his legs and cross-check him in the back with their clubs.

What would be nice is Steve Yzerman repaying Probbie for protecting him all those years by giving him a personal assistant job in the front office. Maybe something to help keep Probie out of trouble, as he is struggilng to stay out of right now.

Kocur is still a Wing. He is at the Joe all the time.

he hasn't strayed far from the organization since he left the game... helps out with the griffins a lot.

Guest micah
Kocur would've ripped Pronger a new one. Also imaigne if Vladdy was still playing. Pronger would be eating out a straw right now. I'm sorry for being violent but when you try to injure one of our boys your open game for anything.

I presume you're talking about Vlady cheapshotting Pronger, not fighting him straight-up like a man? I have no problem repaying Pronger's cheap shot with a cheap shot by Vlady, I just want to make sure you understand that in a fight Pronger would win 10 of 10 with Konstantinov. Pronger has won nearly all of his fights, Vlady lost most of his.

Pronger and Chelios have a little history - Pronger beat up Cheli after Cheli picked a fight with him. He also laid a pretty good beating on Thomas Sandstrom a few years back. I would love to see Bertuzi and Pronger go, but I doubt they would both go for it, and even if they tried I have a feeling Thornton or Parros (if dressed) would jump in. I don't like Bert's odds against Thornton or Parros, but I think Bertuzi v. Pronger would be a good fight.