• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevie for president

Brian Burke

Rate this topic

Burke is a jackass, plain and simple. He was a jackass with Vancouver and he's a jackass with Anaheim. His Canuck squads were known for their goonery - it took a little while for the Canucks to shed their dirty image after he left. Marc Crawford was his coach - that says it all. The man has always condoned foul play - remember that two-bit defenseman that took out Z with a knee? Brad May's play sometimes crosses the line into thuggery (not to mention him putting a bounty on Steve Moore's head) and he's a Burke favorite.

If Burke stays with Anaheim much longer, the Ducks will gain a league-wide reputation for dirty hits and thuggery, backed up by their GM.

I don't think it would be such a good idea for Chelios to take a run at Pronger. Just my opinion.

I realize this too it's just that I want something equally bad to happen to him after him refusing to admit it was cheap.

This may be another thread all together, and it really doesn't matter this point in the season but; Who do you think is dirtier, Nashville, or Anaheim? I still maintain that Nashville is just a bunch of goons and the town of Nashville TN doesn't need a hockey team. That and they were too busy hitting the hell out of the Sharks to actually score enough goals to advance...but sometime Anaheim can be just as bad.